Sign in to follow this  
generalmayhem

Cars Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Four times this week I have found a car fixed it up fueled and watered it and within 5 mins its underneath the map and I die. Today I only got in and switched the engine on and had not even moved. Official Servers 2350 and 9994. Not amused.

2 hours ago, generalmayhem said:

Four times this week I have found a car fixed it up fueled and watered it and within 5 mins its underneath the map and I die. Today I only got in and switched the engine on and had not even moved. Official Servers 2350 and 9994. Not amused.

play community servers... they are usually hosted on an apple rather then official potato server xdd

5 more times since saturday death by doing nothing wrong sat in a car all on community servers. Apparently 1:08 will fix car issues. Please arrive quickly 1:08

Edited by generalmayhem

Well 1.08 has come and gone and the bleeding cars are worse than ever. Spent four bleeding hours hunting Base building Loot drove back to my chosen spot Got out of the car turned round to see the car performing somersaults a 100feet into the air and when it stopped it would not let me get anything from the car I had collected.. Three minutes later the car disappeared never to be seen again. Three days later yesterday I decide to have a go again on an official server. What a bloody mistake three hours to find a car and get it going fair enough. Three Hours getting the Base Building materials together drive off back towards my Base location and I am under the map spinning like crazy.  When it stops car wrecked and unable to get any loot out of the car again. DayZ though it grieves me I feel we need a trial seperation. I love you but we can not go on living like this.

Edited by generalmayhem
  • Sad 1

Well 1.08 fixed the the issue with cars spawning on a server restart near objects/buildings. Often cars would spawn in a wrong way, resulting the car getting broken beyond repair and thus it despawning. The devs have mentioned that 1.09 contains further fixes for the cars. Hopefully that patch will contain some fixes for the flying car, as this issue has been amongst us for already way too long. 

• Like 1