Like63Ninjas

hardcor/vanilla

Hello everyone

I've been playing DayZ Standalone alot lately, and I was thinking if any1 knows about some good servers for hardcore RP (Role Play) and more in the vanilla version?
I'm not THAT into all the PvP servers and sh*t, since in my opinion many times can turn into some BR system sometimes for me, and I'm more a fan of the role play and survival aspect of this game?
I'm from Denmark (EU) servers are preffered.

Any suggestions?

Peace out! and thx for the help!

Edited by Like63Ninjas

5 hours ago, Like63Ninjas said:

Hello everyone

I've been playing DayZ Standalone alot lately, and I was thinking if any1 knows about some good servers for hardcore RP (Role Play) and more in the vanilla version?
I'm not THAT into all the PvP servers and sh*t, since in my opinion many times can turn into some BR system sometimes for me, and I'm more a fan of the role play and survival aspect of this game?
I'm from Denmark (EU) servers are preffered.

Any suggestions?

Peace out! and thx for the help!

OK if your wanting a role play community to play on then just start your ps4 up and before clicking the day z launcher just press down on the D pad and select communities and you can select from a wide variety of different RP communities. you may have to download discord first because some communities require it for you to become whitelisted, it doesn't take long don't worry. enjoy 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Assuming you play on PC, I'm moving this to the correct forum area. Please don't post randomly.