Sign in to follow this  
MickyWallopNutz

Storage inventory problems.

So I’ve set up a few military tents as a little base area in Chelm.  Now some items that I go to get out of the tents or wooden crates storage just don’t register.  I can’t take them to hand, drop them or put them in my inventory.  It doesn’t happen with all the items just some of them.  It’s so annoying when you want something but it won’t come out.  I really hope they fix this soon because it’s starting to really piss me off now.  

17 minutes ago, MickyWallopNutz said:

So I’ve set up a few military tents as a little base area in Chelm.  Now some items that I go to get out of the tents or wooden crates storage just don’t register.  I can’t take them to hand, drop them or put them in my inventory.  It doesn’t happen with all the items just some of them.  It’s so annoying when you want something but it won’t come out.  I really hope they fix this soon because it’s starting to really piss me off now.  

This has been a huge problem for months now on consoles. It ABSOLUTELY has to get resolved before 1.08 can hit consoles outside of the EXP branch. It is still happening on EXP branch on Xbox. It also happens outside of containers as well. Items either don;t appear for other players, or can't be picked up off the ground, or from a container. 

@jakub_bohemia

On 6/15/2020 at 8:34 PM, thepoey said:

This has been a huge problem for months now on consoles. It ABSOLUTELY has to get resolved before 1.08 can hit consoles outside of the EXP branch. It is still happening on EXP branch on Xbox. It also happens outside of containers as well. Items either don;t appear for other players, or can't be picked up off the ground, or from a container. 

@jakub_bohemia

The inventory-bug (that is affecting a lot of different situations, from stuff in tents being "locked" in it and guns with mags breaking from doing quick-reloads) has been in here for more updates than I can remember by now, and I honestly thing that they are not able to remove it and that it is here to stay.

For some reason it seems like they decided to just "let it be" and ignore it, instead of either fixing it or reverting to the version before it popped up.

They hardly ever mentioned it when speaking about the state of the game (which rarely happens) and its a real shame.

I've almost stopped playing the game as it makes me real tired (that and people running around in group-chats at all times and refusing to speak to each other in-game which ruins what could have been so great).

Edited by Jonas Levin