Sign in to follow this  
Anwah

Where are all the 1pp hardcore vanilla like settings servers?

Cannot seem to find any, and official no one is on First person anymore,
YES you can play 1pp on 3pp servers but the disadvantage is pretty lame, A guy can just peek you without having to do anything, 

Also any servers with vanilla or hardcore settings? Guns and loot everywhere is boring, I want the characters to have meaning, 

not an m4 in every house or fifty smoke spawns with all the food you would need for the whole game lol 

Do these servers exist ? or should I just give up? 

Edited by Anwah

Use the DZSA laucher and use the filter to search for first person server only. I play on KarmaKrew, RunningManZ and official on: DayZ EU - DE 1297 - 195.82.158.74:11100

34 minutes ago, wildzero said:

Use the DZSA laucher and use the filter to search for first person server only. I play on KarmaKrew, RunningManZ and official on: DayZ EU - DE 1297 - 195.82.158.74:11100

Ps4, PC I know has mature servers but console is like a br. 

Hey dude! I play on US MI:2392, and we have a decent crowd playing in the evenings, and especially weekends. The day and morning time can be a bit slow. I'm trying to grow the local militia so as to have a strong, dependable, insightful, persuasive, and most importantly, autonomous group of survivors that are not bogged down by militant hierarchy, nor restricted to only playing with the group.

My PSN is EzyStrider, send friend request. Where are you from? When do you play? What's your style or role?

@Anwah

2 hours ago, EzyStriderPS4 said:

Hey dude! I play on US MI:2392, and we have a decent crowd playing in the evenings, and especially weekends. The day and morning time can be a bit slow. I'm trying to grow the local militia so as to have a strong, dependable, insightful, persuasive, and most importantly, autonomous group of survivors that are not bogged down by militant hierarchy, nor restricted to only playing with the group.

My PSN is EzyStrider, send friend request. Where are you from? When do you play? What's your style or role?

@Anwah

america, usually whenever the feeling comes some times days other times a day, My style usually is i like to work up from the coast but sometimes i like to pick a spot and "Live" there but not like role playing(not that im against it ) i just hold a town down inline setting up little stashes to test my ability of hiding and controlling loot but i like to build my way up from the cost meeting individuals and going on little missions/adventures until we die from my bad shooting. I don't really like party chat, I try to use in game chat as much as possible.