Nayte

A Hunters Request

Greetings Bohemian Survivors,

I come today out from the bush to humbly request that my favorite past time, hunting, be restored to its former glory.

I’m not sure what’s in the plants on Chenarus and Livonia, though the game animals seem to not be phased by 7.62 rounds to vital organs. I’m speaking merely of deer and live stock, never mind the bigger game.

Living out in the bush and surviving off the land is what made being within DayZ feel great to me and many other hunters out there.

Please reconsider this immersion breaking decision.

Respectfully,

A Concerned Hunter

• Beans 2

I agree, the hit boxes for certain animals could use adjustment to better reflect realistic counterparts. Also, if you get a decent shot at your target, especially any high caliber round, and they do run, bleeding out should be a plausible result, with the skilled tracker being rewarded after a bit more hard work.

Watched a video recently where a guy hit a bull moose in the lungs with an improvised arrow. It took over four hours for the poor bastard to drop dead. It was a brutal video, to be honest; real sad. 

Violence rewards us with hardship and woe. Be grateful for every step of the way you are granted to advance.

Edited by EzyStriderPS4