Sign in to follow this  
teamRAVEGREEN

Any Seattle (NW) based late night teams?

Currently I play with my two brothers as a 3 man... we are all pretty new but have done alright for ourselves thus far. I'm not sure what we really want to do (clan, small group, etc.) but I figured I'd ask around here to see what was happening.

We usually play late nights ~9PM to ~1AM. We generally consider ourselves survivors but won't hesitate to shoot if we are desperate for something.

I don't know if the game has got to this point or maturity (not sure if that's the right word) but I think it would be a lot of fun to join a clan on a big server and fight with other clans for territory.

Anyways, like I said not sure what we will do in the long run, but I wanted to see what others were doing!

check out ugN gaming, they have a thread here. We could use more US players. Right now we have 2 and we play late night, about 1030pm-2am CST so about 830-12 your time. sometimes play early morning depending on work schedule.

yeah dude. you should add me on steam i live in seattle and we have a little group if you're down. Steam ID:thisisjustin

cheers! :D

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and steam ids. I'll talk to my brothers tonight and see what they think.

Since there are so many Seattle servers, they should put a Dicks in Electro...