Sign in to follow this  
coelhojoao

Cannot enter modded servers

Hi all,

I have a problem that is making me go crazy, I tried a lot of different ways to solve it, including re-imaging my pc(did it 2x), spoke with my internet provider a lot of times and they keep telling me that everything is fine and the problem is not from their end.(which I don't think it's true). They even sent me 2 more routers same model.

When I open DZSA launcher I select the server, (all mods installed correctly) surprisingly RARELY I manage to get inside the server most the times in the morning but even if I manage to get inside the server, the game will eventually stop after maybe 15 min and I get the message: "No message received x seconds" my ping is always low all day (20-60).
But no matter what time morning, afternoon or night time the usual message the game gives me is: "No message received x seconds" and gets stuck on the modded background image before entering the -server/gameplay.

Interesting facts are: When I router my mobile data from my phone and I connect my desktop to it works Perfect!.
Also there is another internet provider nearby that I managed to get access I connected to it and and it works fine.
Both broadband with lower capacities because they are weaker for example my mobile data has weak signal and other supplier its just far away from my PC and I get weak signal BUT I manage to get inside the server still!

So even though my internet provider has faster speeds and stable I can't get inside the server.

Best Regards