Sign in to follow this  
gary.gray

Help with a new server.

Good Afternoon Everyone, Ive played Dayz for many hours and ive wanted to start a server for a long time and I want it to be successful I run with a fair few other players so getting players on board is not going to be much of a issue.

I signed up with AGS hosting and chose them for my server I have got all the basics in place server name etc got my server linked with the DZSA laucher and opens and runs. I've downloaded numerous mods that I want for the sever from the steam workshop within the control panel on the AGS. im now a little stuck I need help with how do i access the VPPAdmind tools in game to start like creating a trader, spawn items, tp etc ?, using the dedicated server host ( https://arkgameserverhosting.com/ ) that was who I used and they are pretty decent. im looking for help and guidance and I would obviously have a few further questions, also if anyone was interested in helping me getting it going id be happy to make cash donations as this is something I really want todo. 

I look forward to all responses and thank you for your time. 

Regards Gary