Zalic

A flood of players

Today May 7th almost every official server was at high population. The one i play on is usually medium to low and very rarely high. I was in a queue of 22 before i was able to play. I dont think there was an update. Was the game free to play? Why so many ppl? Is it the virus? 

Nah the game is on Xbox live Game Pass now, so free to play for however long it's on there. Too be honest although I like it a bit busier this is too much, the server I often play on is Low-Med most of the time, probably 35 players max, usually more like 15-25. Now we're in a queue of 40 players just to get on and I'm finding bugs,desync etc are worse. You can't just log in and out though as you're back of the queue. I've heard some servers had queues near 200 to get on which was over an hour. They cannot cope with these numbers, this game shouldn't have gone on Game Pass really, or official servers should have been doubled beforehand (which wasn't going to happen). Hopefully though it'll blow over in a week or so.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. Im hoping the games too hard for ppl. I dont mind a hard server but when the queue is over 20 or 40, geez la weez. 

• Confused 1

Ive never done it but maybe it's time to go blast some fresh spawns. Yah.

Game pass fresh meat here.  My first go on this took ages to get into the game but realised it is likely due to those such as me trying it out for the first time.  Seams to have settled down a little I think.  I can get into maps much quicker now.

2 hours ago, KingFromTekken said:

Game pass fresh meat here.  My first go on this took ages to get into the game but realised it is likely due to those such as me trying it out for the first time.  Seams to have settled down a little I think.  I can get into maps much quicker now.

Welcome to dayz. Try to ignore the game pass haters. They were new once too. The more people playing this game the better. 

• Like 2

On 5/8/2020 at 12:57 AM, Zalic said:

Ive never done it but maybe it's time to go blast some fresh spawns. Yah.

Well if people actually thought about this properly instead of bullying new players to the point of them not wanting to play how about people help them so it encourages more people long term to play therefore helping to increase the game popularity and revenue allowing the developers more funding to be able to focus on updating the game with better finances. Or kill new players making them think the game is shit and add to the downfall and lack of work being done on the game. Just a thought

• Beans 3