Sign in to follow this  
Kaboki

Need tip on communety server

Anyone know a communety server with vanilla setup, no magic lamp, decent amount of people, persistence and active admins that you can reccomend? Also it need to be an EU server... Just so tired of teleporting scriptkiddies ruin it for me on public servers......

Edited by Kaboki

I have sent you a message with a community server suggestion that could fit in your requirements

16 hours ago, Kaboki said:

Anyone know a communety server with vanilla setup, no magic lamp, decent amount of people, persistence and active admins that you can reccomend? Also it need to be an EU server... Just so tired of teleporting scriptkiddies ruin it for me on public servers......

you could try server A2 I've been on this server for a few days now and it seems pretty good, it is a vanilla experience, high tier weaponry will spawn a little more often but that is way inland, I found a tundra in a hunting shed in the middle of the woods and was very pleased by that. the server I'm on spawns more food and drink on the beaches where you start off so as to give you a better chance at surviving as a fresh spawn. cars are a little harder to come by too, especially parts. its chernarus map too, it's pretty awesome.