soapmak3r

Alternative Creepy Music for DayZ

i have to say no to all music sorry ..opening cut screen or something like that, fine! but if a game cant give atmos without music and works off its own sound effects .. its not worth playing to me.

although i do hum the batman theme choon as im running down the street . so maybe you have point, :)

well done for effort tho wouldn't want to belittle talent.

Edited by psstloaf

Have you tried PMing R4Z0R? or if we keep this topic bumped people might see it, this shit is crazy.

Are they a user here? Maybe if you know them you could direct them here and they can get in touch if they are interested. I wouldn't know what to say as I don't know who they are or what they do.

Are they a user here?

Here you go.. http://dayzmod.com/f.../11955-r4z0r49/

Simply send him a PM linking to this thread. :)

Just watched both your videos and noticed a comment of yours saying you were a composer/song writer. You do indeed have a great talent. Even during the day these sounds creep me out, can't imagine what it would be like during the nighttime hours..

Edited by Elwood Blues
  • Like 1

Ok, cool. Message sent. Cheers for the heads up, and thanks for the complement. :)

Edited by soapmak3r
  • Like 1

Sent ya some likes. Nice stuff. Good luck!

Cheers!

Does anyone know what 'github' is or how I would go about submitting the music to it?

R4Z0R49 said I was welcome to submit the ideas there, but I have no idea what that is...A quick search of google left me even more confused.

Linky for you

Nice use of tri-tones :)

Cheers!

I take it I have to sign up there then and submit the music somewhere? I guess I'll figure it out haha

All right. I have submitted this as a potential part of a community update.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement. It means a lot.

Cheers! :)

• Like 1