Sign in to follow this  
Robbo67

Help!

Keep getting this every time I try to start game

DayZ_x64.exe The code execution cannot proceed because was not found. then it tells me to try reinstalling which I have done twice and nothing! get this exit code 0xC0000135-status_DLL_not_found. Really want to play this game but can't help!!!!

other than that you might find a DX_DLL or something missing which is DirectX if its a new machine that hasnt played a lot of games

im having the same issue but cannot fix the directx issue!!!  keep getting ""an  internal; error system, error occurred/ [;ease refer to[ DXerror.log and DirectX.log om your windows folder....."" I should have to play dr. to make a game work on my computer!!! WOW doesn't do this and then requires any more processes to get support or even login into the official website after purchase... really well-designed UI you have for a game!!! pych...  the error logs show nothing... then after a quick google search you can find them, and shows line breaks in syntax!!! why are Steam games this hard to play right after you purchase them!??!?!?! now I have to stop services on a DLL and somehow boot into safe mode and do it but doesn't work.. reinstall from windows does nothing wtf PLZ HALP