suicidalknight

Animals - More than just a food source?

Once you've found a gun, hunting knife, axe, water bottle and matches you now stand a better chance of living if you head into the forest and avoid high-player populated regions of the map e.g. Cherno or Electro.

Hunting animals can often be very easy and very hard but thats not what i want to talk about on this thread. I find that once i've killed a cow or a boar, i eat the meat and then the body is left to waste.

In a survival situation, it would make more sense to be using every resource provided from the kill to the players advantage.

Skinning an Animal? Increase your temperature (although temperature is massively important at the moment).

Camouflage, once you have skinned multiple animals you could create some form of clothing that would better blend into a forest than civilian cloths.

Introducing other animals into areas e.g. Wolves, Bears, Deer etc.

err yea, im sure at some point there gonna open up a winder range of skins for survivors and changeable cloth items. I have little doubt once clans are more established feature in this game some will dom animal heads XD