Jason King Lena

server 3942

where did server 3942 go I get kicked this afternoon thinking normal refresh but the server is not coming back. I have spent months building my base and cars and cant find the server please help and fix this

7 minutes ago, Jason King Lena said:

where did server 3942 go I get kicked this afternoon thinking normal refresh but the server is not coming back. I have spent months building my base and 3 cars and cant find the server please help and fix this I have lost all my hard work after dying multipul times and was doing good

If your server is on that list you are out of luck. There has been plenty of warnings about this. If it is not on the list it should be back soon.

then I am entilted to a full refund  as I have played the game again and again dying many times since december 2019 learning how to craft cure and survive and at no time did I recive any warning the servrer I was playing on would be removed or I would not have built my base searched for and gatherd my recourses and weaopns and built 3 cars which was a very long but enjoyable process  as I do enjoy to play the game. But to suddenly lose all my painstaking hard work so suddenly without the option to transfer all my base to another server is beyond dought  theft of my intellectual property that I paid for and played for .

Edited by Jason King Lena