ItsMrCodex

Window Boarding

I'm not sure if the DayZ Dev's read suggestions but I'll post anyways, I think you guy's should add window boarding to houses so if we want to build a base inside of a house we can, and also add a better locking mechanic other than the lock pick, allow us to put the in game code locks onto the pre-built house doors, and to prevent assholes from just putting them on random doors, add a function that makes them fall off the door after 24-48 hours if it hasn't been successfully opened. I play modded server's for these mechanic's, I like to build inside of houses, just like many other's. I understand the dev team is small, and maybe the higher up's are asshole's and only allow specific change's to their liking, but modder's literally made DayZ at this point, so its time to start taking these idea's and using them for your game.

Window boarding... another things that modders brought to the game but for some reason BI can't seem to do it...

• Thanks 1

Can they optimize fps and performance..by taking all the loot you've obtained or player built bases with you when you log out...even by making the programmed in game houses obtainable like loot...i know severs have loot capacity which might cause problems... But if I'm not mistaken this can lighten the load of server memory if the loot and bases are uploaded and downloaded from our consoles to the server I.e loggin in and out of the server..you can add a squad feature to the bases so each of your friends can log with the same base..add loot and further progress your dayz base development..the fps severely decreases because of all the loot and player built shit in one area...logging out with that crap will increase performace for the active players..and you can eleminate offline base raiding...this a game not a responsobility..i dont wanna come back from a three week vacation and all my shit be gone..but if I'm online and playing hell yea steal my shit bro...maybe with this programming the server can keep up with other shit....in game currency....  A.I. Traders ..... K/d ration... Longest time alive stat..... No loot cap on the servers because it dosnt have to keep up with the shit... But then again I guess downloading 20 gigs of loot and construction from the server would require a logging out time lol 4 hours later 

Edited by Menke910
More to say