Sign in to follow this  
Exxoduss

Player Hating

For EVERYONES ENJOYMENT! CHECK THIS OUT.. It took my all day to get back to this camp site from a previous death of death from dehydration after a 30 minute AFK ... I almost died at least 3 times during the Survivor story of the return journey. Mainly from the cold weather just going right through a riders jacket and hockey mask, ski mask, hunter pants and work boots.. Wasnt wet or anything... Found out why- because the game did not like the fact that I had no gloves on... for some reason during the afternoon rays of the sun shine coldly on those with no gloves. 

Oh yeah- the stream clip of my most recent player hated response from my favorite game thats slowly being destroyed from the inside out...

Gentleman- I dont think you understand a few things about your game. or are under the impression that you are rightouess in a calling of , or have been chosen to deliver a message from , or have a duty to, or are otherwise chosen or fated to produce a game outside the realms of fun into total void of feelings and cutting the wrists of trust leaving a blank and empty husk. Draining the life from my dreams of what this game almost become during the first 1 year of its release just to see it all get sucked away into some dark hole, never to be seen again... I remember busses that worked, cars that drove around smoothly, M4a1's with atogs that have bullet drop and with enough skill could hit a player at 1050 meters . Had syringes that you could take someones blood and give it to someone else with a different blood type and it worked flawlessly to give a pre generated condition, getting chemical poisoning, food poisoning and general sick to frost bite and having to fight these ailments and some times winning sometimes loosing.. having a REAL reson to have a blood bag with your own blood on your person to applying a saline bag to a fallen buddy had actual effect.. getting your leg broken and crawling around, to spraining your arm and not being able to aim your weapon. Having a real issue if you ate a food that dehydrated you when you was already dehydrated... Having the weight of your equipment determining your falling distance before taking serious damage, being able to have 5 bleeds and still be able to fight for a while before loss of counsciousness, where NOW you get a single cut and loose color in less then 45 secconds. If you where restrained or bleeding and logged out- it would kill your charector.. Where you can log out in one spot in one server and log into another server in the same spot. Where you could write on paper with pens for others to read. When you could punch someone in the face and knock them out... (fist fighting became quit a fun passtime)  To be honest I even miss the times the infected would just walk right through the walls.  There was crossbows, bows, rakes, pitch forks, Night time was damned dark adn you could push other people off of ledges and roof tops,   LOOK at it now- Its a lifeless husks of its former self, the only thing that works well now is the game player hates before taking any other computations into account.  It is no longer fun- It is a constant fight with the computer... If there is an error the system asks first- Does the player benifit? If the player benfifits in any way, it takes it away of the bug becomes fixed.. if the player does not benifit then the bug remains and is left till who the hell knows.. I had a mental dream for this game, and it was sooo close to reaching it, any now it is just going backwards faster and faster everyday from that dream... It is no longer immersive, it is unrealistic player hating and un warented conditions that are being left unchecked by the engine and is repeating itself inflicting player penalties after player penalties... The game has a fit if you try to think ahead and plan for future bad things , for example getting 4 hooks made and with worms on them for later use.. the game will decide to lock one of them on the ground so you cant ick one up, then when you do use it, one will dissappear and the other will quickly break... the prepaired  is being punished by the system.. It has lost all immersiveness of struggle and challenge and hardship into a complete asshole of unrealistic mathmatics and small discrepencies of actions to penalize or harm the player from suffering major food loss from not wearing gloves, to constant fire damage when getting to close to a fire and killing you with no ability to remedy the situation like rolling or jumping into water...   there is no more nothing with the saline, the medical part of the game is total defect, cars are completly broken, the food gives water and food when it should not, there is no more broken limbs... it is FUCKING FALLING AWAY!  PLEASSE STOP BREAKING MY DREAM, PLEASSE STOP PLAYER HATING. PLEASE STOP TRUYING TO MAKE IT SO HARD FOR THE PLAYER THAT USER FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT BECOMES DETRIMENTAL! PLEASE FIX THE GAME BEFORE YOU ADD A TINYEST BIT OF ANY MORE CONTENT!

• Haha 1