Sir. Trolle

Livonia DLC Question about Servers

Hello everyone.

I just bought Livonia DLC pack. But there is ONE thing I don't understand when joining servers. They all require mods to play, that's fine. 
But the thing is, like if I want to play Aftermath Server You are missing this mode to play. After installing this mod, it says I need another mod aswell. I have to install install 1 mod after another mod and it takes hours to install.
Why can't servers show all you mods you need instead of showing only 1 after another??  Hope you understood my question!

Thanks for reading.

you can download the "DZSA launcher"     https://dayzsalauncher.com/#/home 

then find the server you want to play on and it will automatically download and install the mods  

• Like 1

There’s a button you can click on the official server browser, for each server, that opens up a window, to see the mods needed. It’s there but maybe not all that intuitive. 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:34 PM, single shot said:

you can download the "DZSA launcher"    https://dayzsalauncher.com/#/home

then find the server you want to play on and it will automatically download and install the mods  

Why does not Livonia show up in DZSA Launcher? More servers shows up when you go in too the game and search for servers.
Games shows different between InGame Dayz and the Launcher. And you can't even search for IP's in the Launcher.

9 hours ago, Sir. Trolle said:

Why does not Livonia show up in DZSA Launcher? More servers shows up when you go in too the game and search for servers.
Games shows different between InGame Dayz and the Launcher. And you can't even search for IP's in the Launcher.

i have no idea sorry 

On 1/17/2020 at 11:13 PM, Sir. Trolle said:

it does show you, mut you need to look under map and you will see enoch, all these are the livonia maps