bogusfree

flying cars and geometry load order code

Hello people,

Does anybody have any clue where to find (function names, locations in the scripts of the unpacked game, any info would do) about modded geometry and other objects correlation or loading order control? So we have BaseBuildingPlus mod for custom base building which effectively introduce new geometry to the game, now the issue is that every several restarts it pushes away cars... (other objects like crates, beds, chairs, what have you are absolutely fine and doesn't move)

Take a look at the screenshots  - initially the car was on the 1st floor of the base approximately at the middle... it was not touching anything except the floor itself.
After 3-4 restarts I've found it like that. Not the 1st time and this is happening to my players also.... (with all cars, not only modded) It seems like the car is loaded before the building geometry itself and building geometry is pushing it out somehow on loading. Mod's Devs, sadly, have no clue where to start with that issue. So I though may be at least someone here could direct me to possible solution, or may be there is a better place to ask such question? Like devs dedicated thread or something....Any ideas?

Yes I'm aware about vanilla flying cars, but that's possibly not related as it happens only on load.

https://imgur.com/a/Fg6EJQ1

Sincerely,
MarvinFS

We have tried to change mods load order and place like basebuilding at the top and car mod below it. had no effect whatsoever - same behavior