Anton033

Script Editor : how to use the console ?

Hi everyone,

First of all, my apologies for my bad english because it's not my mother tongue.

I'm new to DayZ Standalone modding. I have setup the workbench from DayZ Tools, P: drive, and I have succesfully connected Script Editor to my game client and server so I can see the output in live.

I'm now trying to use the Script Editor's console. I tried to spawn a CarRadiator using this command and it worked (I'm not sure for the position part, can't remember the exact syntax) :

GetGame().CreateObject( 'CarRadiator', "11889.396484 141.070007 12459.515625" );

However, I now try other commands and I don't get any feedback. There is no spawning item, no output liked to my command... I tried a fabulous command "hyzqgxdtfhker" to see some "Error : bad syntax" output but I didn't get anything. I tried to relaunch the game, the server, Script Editor and Workbench but it's not working anymore. I haven't done any change on my game. I still see the output from the client and the server.

Other informations :

• I'm on the stable branch.
  • I'm running client and server with DayZDiag_x64.exe executable.
  • I'm running some mods, but it worked one time with those mods so I don't think it's the problem. Edit : it's not working without mods either.
  • Script Editor is running on the same computer as the game client and server, so I don't think it's a network problem.

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Edited by Anton033