DeniedPickle

Hunting Scope on Mosin

Hello poeple , i ve been trying so hard to fit the hunting scope on the mosin and be able to use the same scope for a winchester , so far i ve been able to create a hunting scope only for the mosin but wontt fit other guns and vice versa , does anyone succeed allready on this?

10 hours ago, DeniedPickle said:

Hello poeple , i ve been trying so hard to fit the hunting scope on the mosin and be able to use the same scope for a winchester , so far i ve been able to create a hunting scope only for the mosin but wontt fit other guns and vice versa , does anyone succeed allready on this?

Without mod - no way.

In real: Mosin is using PU optics with Kochetov's mount-platform system (early version of PSO rail-mount). Now there's a modificated adapters for mount optics scopes but game devs don't take care about it ('case it will add new items, attachments and required to rebuild optics and attachment system itself).

Why must reimplement weapon attachment system:
AK - based rifles (and NOT for real  AKM, that mount system was introduced on SVD and on assault rifles since AK-74M) has a special mount system you can get mount rail and attach scope with rings that using Weaver/Picatinny rail system (Hunting optics/ACOG).

Mosin and SKS can have a special modificated mount-rail system for SVD/AK mount systems and then to PSO or any else scope.

And some hardcore: if devs will make this system then for Mosin (for example) you'll need to find: Mosin's rifle with Kochetov's mount-platform, then Kochetov's platform itself and PU optics. Attach all and get mounted scope. That will be quite hardcored and interesting. But...

Hmm seems hardcore yes xD but I almost got this , for now I use the long range scope from the longhorn because the only way I found to install properly the hunting scope , it doesnt fit on other guns like the winch etc XD almost there