Gary Cody

Uk/Irish DayZ Player Looking For Clans Or Players To Team Up

Hi all looking for people to team up with or clans especially for mondayy to friday very active and good team player just getting little fed up being on my own the whole time. Mature player in my 30s have mic psn  garycody

19 minutes ago, Gary Cody said:

Hi all looking for people to team up with or clans especially for mondayy to friday very active and good team player just getting little fed up being on my own the whole time. Mature player in my 30s have mic psn  garycody

Dude , I’m in the same boat. BearJew11001

7 minutes ago, bearjew1101 said:

Dude , I’m in the same boat. BearJew11001

time to get out of this boat so have u the livonia dlc

https://discord.gg/9xZdtmd

We run an entire community on discord with about 150 people, with a good following of both US and UK players and other international players.   Plenty of official server player, both livonia and chernarus, and 2 private servers, also both livonia and chernarus.   

On 1/2/2020 at 1:56 PM, Gary Cody said:

I'm on day z livonia official, I'm 28 and run with 1 other lad, would be happy to have another player with us, so long as your trusted and are not going to blast us on meet up. add me if you want, Mrssnapper 

hey mate im looking for a good rp/pvp community serer that has some proper organisation too it ive 2 other players with me were friendly no kos were currently on a cherno server looking to move back to lvonia

On 3/31/2020 at 3:23 PM, Gary Cody said:

hey mate im looking for a good rp/pvp community serer that has some proper organisation too it ive 2 other players with me were friendly no kos were currently on a cherno server looking to move back to lvonia

hi gary, are you wanting to join up? the livonia server we play on Is 1957 EU. some good pvp and come 7pm the server is high population. my psn is Mrssnapper, add me mate if you want to team up and have a good blast. I'm a UK man myself. hope to see you on later if possible.