Holmes109

Unable to join server if friend is in that server

Question

New to the game, just downloaded it today. I'm trying to join the same server as my wife, who's in the same room as me on her own Xbox. If either one of us are in a server (tested official, community, all different settings), the second person joining gets a failed message, "unknown error". If the first person leaves, the other person can join the server without issue. We have both tried going in first, with no luck. We can join all servers as long as the other person isn't in that server already. 

I'd be convinced that it's preventing us from playing together on purpose, except that we were able to do so successfully for several hours earlier today. We left the house for a few hours, and now it won't work. Tried hard resets, etc etc... 

Any ideas? It's a free to play weekend, so we have very limited time to try and determine if this is a "buy" for us, and we're quickly running out of time. This game is right up our ally, but not being able to play together would be a deal breaker. Anyone else able to play "locally" with another player?

Edited by Holmes109

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet