Sign in to follow this  
underfox

A men kidnaped in dayz

Haha pretty random most ppl woud rather try hacthet you

This sounds pretty amazing. Would definitely be a defining experience.

If one were to do this I would recommend having a group with you, as I have helped a lone unarmed survivor only to have him turn on me as soon as he picked up a weapon.

Love this one.

My bro and me tried the same thing last week to find us a slave, but couldn't make first contact without being shot at. So possible slaves had to die, and we had to go hunting to replenish lost blood. This ended our effort, and i'm happy to see it works :)

This is why the respawn option should be deleted.Imagine spending a week as a gangs slave and not being able to restart. LOL

Well you still could just do suicide-by-zombie or make them shoot you :D

Love this one.

My bro and me tried the same thing last week to find us a slave' date=' but couldn't make first contact without being shot at. So possible slaves had to die, and we had to go hunting to replenish lost blood. This ended our effort, and i'm happy to see it works :)

[/quote']

I tired to do the same yesterday night, ended up killing them all they were just trying to kill me instantly, then i noticed the mic wasn't working on this server, so they were not hearing me telling them to not turn around.