Asmondian

[Request] Livonia BR Official Server

PSzgRUV.png

Hello there!!

• This is a thread from a large number of South American Dayz fans/players they've recently acquired Livonia DLC.
  • We currently have 3 regional servers for all South America, all located in Brazil, but sadly not one with Livonia terrain.
    • DayZ BR 4-002 (177.54.157.220:2302) | 1PP | Persistence Enabled | Chernarus Map
    • DayZ BR 4-002 (177.54.157.220:2402) | 3PP | Persistence Enabled | Chernarus Map
    • Dayz BR 4-003 (177.54.157.220:2502) | 3PP | Persistence Enabled | Chernarus Map
  • The nearest official Livonia server is located in New York and has an average ping of 200 for most of the Region (Even more for southern countries)
  • Unfortunately, the high hosting costs in this region added to the fact that excessive modding has become a way to fund servers ("Pay $X and we build you a base or give you such a "Starter Kit"), this made the Vanilla experience one impossible to find on community servers. With Livonia, this became even more difficult.

• That's why this thread has two queries/suggestions:
    • 1) What are the chances of opening new official servers with Livonia in the regions where there are already official servers with Chernarus?
    • 2) If no new servers are to be opened, it would be possible to change the "mission (Terrain)" of "Dayz BR 4-003 (177.54.157.220:2502)" for Livonia? (3PP, Persistence Enabled).
  • That honestly would be more than enough and would offer all the possible Dayz experiences to SA players and we'd be extremely grateful.

I really hope you can consider it. 

Thank you for your time!!!

Edited by Asmondian

Me uno a la causa, por favor, que la gente como nosotros de esta parte del mundo, estaríamos agradecidos .. saludos

Edited by nicocopertari
  • Beans 1

I agree with the post, bought Livonia DLC but got no official server to play. Also, most latin america countries language is Spanish, so, please, add Latin Spanish server please, for chernarus or livonia, we end up not being able to comunicate ingame with brazilians that speak portiguese.

I have many friends that bought this DLC and have the exact same complain.

Thank you.

• Beans 1

I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but why not rent a server in Texas, or another southern US location? The ping might be better? You could run it vanilla if that's what you like.

16 hours ago, Uncle Zed said:

I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but why not rent a server in Texas, or another southern US location? The ping might be better? You could run it vanilla if that's what you like.

I appreciate the feedback dude. I thought about it many times but here are the reasons why it's not really a good alternative for SA players:

• We already have official servers on Dallas (Texas) but in all of them we have like +180 ping. You really feel the desync and bad performance and its just to much disadvantage in pvp and some features (Like driving) became just impossible.
  • Hosting a community server in the EEUU is really expensive for most of SA countries.
  • Not having a single server for the Spanish-speaking community (which is the second most spoken language in the world btw) leaves out of any kind of interaction the vast majority of Spanish-speaking players who do not handle English or Portuguese.

It's a sad reality but I'm not going to blame Dayz for living in the third world either.

That's why the alternative of modifying one of the brazillian official servers (all of them for Chernarus terrain) to Livonia seemed to me like the most balanced alternatives and I think it would be enough.

Have you considered submitting a ticket on BI's feedback tracker? You might have a better chance to get noticed there.