Sign in to follow this  
Coday

livonia - deadly robbery

Hi guys. I have 4 hold-ups for you that happened on the new map livonia. Please let me know if you have any feedback. Do you like the way I edit?

1 video, 4 links with time stamps:

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5XSzj7Kk0&t=1m59s

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5XSzj7Kk0&t=2m39s

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5XSzj7Kk0&t=9m05s

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5XSzj7Kk0&t=13m10s

Edited by Coday

Did you try to hold up an infected? 😄 Anyway two out of four "hold-ups" are KoS and in one you kill the guy a bit later but still you kill him. Great job from a guy who says no to KoS.

It's really sweet how you always blame the other guy. So basically, people cannot shoot you, that is KoS, but if you say hands up and open fire or boss someone around and then shoot, it's the other guy's fault. 

It's not a problem that you want to hold up people, but you have no idea how to handle it. The fact that 3/4 of your hold ups end with shooting should be a hint. Please don't tell other people not to KoS, because you do it all the time, even worse you give people hope that they might survive the hold-up but then cannot manage it and end up shooting them.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, William Sternritter said:

Did you try to hold up an infected? 😄

Yes :D. His position (view to the buildings) and his equipment (I thought that zombies only carry one item, not multiple) didn't support any different conclusion. 

Anyway two out of four "hold-ups" are KoS and in one you kill the guy a bit later but still you kill him.

There is no KoS in the video concerning my behaviour. Not every kill is a KoS.

It's really sweet how you always blame the other guy. So basically, people cannot shoot you, that is KoS, but if you say hands up and open fire or boss someone around and then shoot, it's the other guy's fault. 

If people shoot me without any previous interaction or reason, it is clearly a KoS. In the video I shot the players because they didn't follow my instructions. They had the option to obey or to fight. They decided, not me. 

but you have no idea how to handle it.

I always try to catch a good moment. At 9:10 the guy starts to craft something and then I started the hold-up. After that he put his gun out. That's his decision. I had the chance to shoot him while he ran across the airfield but I didn't.

At military locations it is very dangerous to just talk to people and be friendly. I already met friendly people there and it went good without the need of someone putting his hands up but if I have the chance I try to hold them up and give them a chance to survive. 

Please don't tell other people not to KoS, because you do it all the time, even worse you give people hope that they might survive the hold-up but then cannot manage it and end up shooting them

You argumentation is very laughable. I don't KoS. I give them hope that they might survive, that's true, for sure. But they still decide whether they obey or not. That's not up to me.

Edited by Coday

Yelling one line and shooting right after is not interaction 😄 you KoS people just as much. And when by accident you don't KoS them, you have no control over the situation and don't know what else to do if people do not cooperate. 

You completely disregard the other person and environment and just shoot because all you can do is shoot.

Whether people obey you or not is up to you, that is exactly the point. You don't know how to handle them. But of course, it was the other guy's fault. Yes sure, whatever helps you sleep better.

Edited by William Sternritter

2 hours ago, William Sternritter said:

Yelling one line and shooting right after is not interaction 

He didn't cooperate and that's why I shot him.

don't know what else to do if people do not cooperate.  [...] just shoot because all you can do is shoot.

There are only 2 ways a hold-up can take place. Either the player cooperates and the robber doesn't shoot OR the player doesn't cooperate and the robber shoots. Otherwise the hold-up doesn't make any sense. Without violence or a form of pressure it is not a hold-up, it would be a request / appeal. Simple as that. 

Whether people obey you or not is up to you

False. I cannot control them. 

• Haha 1

@William Sternritter if you are against hold-ups in general, that's fine. I am of the opinion that they are way more fair than just killing on sight, especially in military areas. So please stop argumenting in that ridiculous way. Just laughable.

Edited by Coday