Greensek

Console Update 1.06

5 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

Not to defend the bug, but melee clearly wasn't working. Should've used a gun or gotten out of there.

If melee doesn't work it means that "all" of his guns don't work either... He was in the middle of nowhere, bleeding and chased by a zed.

The same situation got me killed a couple of times and it's really frustrating to loose all of your stuff like this. He was proper geared so it's not like that he was a fresh spawn with nothing...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Could you also please adjust the blood loss and blood regen rate? 4x Bleeding = insta death. It's such a pvp killer...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

verry nice update and new official map is amazing after 7 years in chernarus (playing from mod),good work and thank you

bugs:

1. interaction does NOT work after some time,only RELOG help. this bug happened in every update from game preview and ruined game. happend randomly. priority one please to fix. cant reload maggazines,cant take item from ground,cant see/take item from my friend,cant banadage my self,....interaction dont work,ONLY RELOG help

verry irritating bug and there is normal situation

- i and my friend shooting zombie,survive,now reload magazines but not working,...(quit server,play,find server,enter password,wait,spawn again) now can reload magazines. sometimes reload 3-4 magazines and again not working...(quit server,play,find server,enter password,wait,spawn again),now can reload remaining magazines

- my friend find what i need,he put on ground,i cant take it...(quit server,play,find server,enter password,wait,spawn again) now can take it

- repair car,i take doors,put on ground and my friend cant take doors...(quit server,play,find server,enter password,wait,spawn again) or i do actions

- shooting,change magazine and stop hitting...(quit server,play,find server,enter password,wait,spawn again)

generaly interaction does not working after some time in random situation,only relog help

2. after change weapon from quickslot player stop,release left stick and push again in front works

3. every time start dayz must change in options invert aim,game dont remember this setup. also character select,every time start dyz is another (random),not my choice

4. inventory is sometime chaos,maybe smaller icons and more items what i see help. why we dont have PC inventory on consoles? and 3D view items in inventory?

5. 4xbleeding is crazy

6. double barrel shotgun - automatic eject shells every time after shoot two rounds,weird

7. tourist map - cant zoom when look in map,only see left top corner part of livonia

Edited by jedimfp
  • Sad 1

The Game eats my Weapon. Watch the Radial Menu after i kill the last Infected

• Thanks 1

Okay,

@Greensek pls point the DEVs to this Video. It shows many Bugz in an 3 MIN Video, like NO HIT REGISTRATION, NO MAG CHANGE, BROKEN TOURISTIC MAP. But see the Video. THX

All of this BUGZ are GAME BREAKER! FIX THIS ASAP and not in 20 Days like the BlueScreen Bug last Patch!

BTW: Sry for my English in the Video, im a Nativ German, sry.

Playstation 4 Slim - 100k Down 40K Up Vodafone - Nitrado Server Frankfurt am Main

• Sad 1
  • Beans 1

ETA on hotfix? Please don't let your community down this time!

At least sort out the item desync and ghost weapons (deal no dmg)...PLEASE

Raining around 60 - 70% of the time in Chernarus now since update ....... that's  overkill and ridiculous...............

OMG,

they Post more on Twitter to hype the f*cking broken Livonia Update then here on the Forums. BI will never learn to hear on the Community. Its a shame BOHEMIA!!!!!

• Confused 2

On 12/3/2019 at 1:34 PM, Xenophon- said:

No more additions to the server logs? Man we've been asking for ages! Surely it's not hard to add base destruction etc, it already exists on the pc, right?

No, its all mods that do that stuff.

On 12/3/2019 at 7:20 PM, I a moob said:

I"m not trying to complain because your a good company but their is a issue with the quick slot bar when I use it my player stops and cannot move forward after and item is selected but i can move any other direction and it is annoying because in a battle if i use the bar my player would stop and i would lose and  i'm wondering if you fixed some of the cars issues from them glitching under the map and flying into space and yanking your car to the left or right really hard plus some of you might have gone a little over board with the zombie spawn because their are bout 50 zombies in stary sobar and i don't like the fact of when i spawn in some of my stuff is damaged and i know this not a bug report page but i just hope you and another people read this plus when are you going start to add mods in Dayz on console 

Thats one hell of a run on sentence. Ive got a couple workarounds for ya. For the Hotbar, aim immediately after selecting what you want, that should fix it. Cars are a whole other story, but in short if its on a high pop server and its lagging you stay the hell away from that, if its a low pop then you better have good wifi otherwise forget it. Your items being damaged were addressed in the patch notes, they are damaged because the values for items were changed, so now the items that are damaged still have the same durability as they had, but the max durability has been increased. As for mods, theres a border, almost no games on console have mods because it just cant happen. The hardware just isnt up to par, and Microsoft and Sony have to verify every mod added.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:21 PM, SillyJoe said:

1. Item Desync still not fixed !! (can't fully loot dead players inventory most of the time, mags/reloading buggy, inventory buggy, dopped items buggy/players can't see the item you that you drop on the ground, items disappear)

2. Non functional weapons are still present!! (melee/guns deal no damage to players/infected + no weapon/gun fire sound, other players can't see that you are holding a weapon)

3. The game performance in many areas is still pretty bad, almost unplayable in some situations(PS4 Pro@1080p + SSD)

4. Texture Glitches/Visual glitches are still present (e.g. broken water in some areas)

Overall I would say that the devs haven't fixed most of the "game breaking" bugs (1. + 2.) on console and It's a shame to release a paid DLC without fixing those "game breaking" bugs in the first place...

Why can't the devs fix Item desync and non functional weapons on console? Don't you think that's it's very important to fix those game breaking bugs before releasing any new content?

Xbox here, I dont experience 3 or 4 on the list. 2 is just 1 but in disguise, and 1 has a workaround that works for everything. 2 is just you simply dont actually have the weapon in your hands, you have to relog because you bugged yourself with the hotbar and back weapons. Now for you not being able to see something that your friend can, relog. Now for looting dead bodies, if theres something in a bodies shirt that you want, take their shirt to your hands and relog, when you get back in its no longer bugged. Congratulations, you're game breaking bugs were just 1 game breaking bug and I just made it not so game breaking. How to avoid the gun glitch: instead of swapping straight to a gun while holding something, you must first put that thing away, Then take the gun out, never quick swap.

On 12/5/2019 at 6:31 PM, SillyJoe said:

Could you also please adjust the blood loss and blood regen rate? 4x Bleeding = insta death. It's such a pvp killer...

Welcome to the real world pal, you get shot once and you have about 5 minutes to live if you don't get immediate care. The human body holds 5 L of blood, you lose 2.5L and you're dead. You're absolutely right, its a PVP killer, just like it should be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, devskie said:

Raining around 60 - 70% of the time in Chernarus now since update ....... that's  overkill and ridiculous...............

Nope, its realisic to the area, its a rainy climate. Its really not hard to not die to cold. Wear good clothes, cook some food, stay under trees, guess what you're alive and well now and its no longer raining.

• Beans 1

29 minutes ago, GavasaurusRex said:

Nope, its realisic to the area, its a rainy climate. Its really not hard to not die to cold. Wear good clothes, cook some food, stay under trees, guess what you're alive and well now and its no longer raining.

Have u been playing much Chernarus since the new update? staying alive is easy enough but having to cook and stay indoors a hell of a lot more of the time is just not fun on account of more rain now.. Also u have to cook a lot more as u get hungry a lot more now. Don't get me wrong I know its a hardcore survival game but as I said before its now a bit ridiculous...............

So, I'm not sure if you're fuc*Ing with us on purpose, or for fun.. 

Your game is biggest garbage on the video gaming industry.. Even Bethesda do better!

I'm tired to run for 2 hours, looting and then in middle of the forest you encounter wolf with no hitbox.. And it's not only wolfs! Zombies same! I don't mind, If I die 1 million times from players, but I'm not really enjoying your buggy game system.

Release hot fix right now! No with other update!!!!! NOW! 

Voice louder not working, even after a month.. Livonia is laggy, same goes for main menu.

You're killing this game for long time. But now you only masturbate on numbers how much players playing this trash. 

HOT FIX! 

Dear developers, dear Bohemia team,

what the hell is wrong with you for weeks and months? Why is Dayz getting worse with every update on the console (I'm talking now for the PS4) and getting more and more bugs than removing those bugs?

Is there no quality assurance and / or beta tester with you?

Why are you disappointing your loyal customers like this? Have some balls in your pants and talk to us, what and why everything goes wrong with the updates!
Livonia seems to be an update that was just hewn out on the fly, without having to worry about problems.

Nobody can tell me that the whole problems were not noticed before release!
And who says there were no mistakes, makes bad jokes. And just as a joke is the Livonia update.

Talk to your customers and above all: Fix the problems Soon, not weeks later!

And by the way:
Why can we report bugs, but never get an answer in the bug report?
So you could switch it off, reactions come anyway no.

Here's a 10 minute video of the incompetence that has been released with Livonia:
10 minutes with a lot of Relogs and still no Hitboxes! Respect! That can only BUGZ!

BOHEMIA: BALLS! NOW! NOT IN WEEKS!

So, not saying everything was fine before 1.06 but it's introduced a lot of bugs and things. Most notably not being able to pick anything up which requires a relogging back into server, friends and I have to do this about 20-30 times over the course of 2hrs, we sometimes had to do it before for same reason but not this much. 

Also, the quick bar is broken, if you have anything in your hand that's not a gun/weapon you can't take weapon out you have to go to menu and take it from hands. There's lots of other things, Hotfix coming soon?

I keep the server from the very beginning when it became technically possible.  My server is one of the best RP servers.  It is called NATO vs CCCP (PSN zshatin).  We constantly encounter a huge number of bugs, and what you see on the video happens constantly with a very large number of people. Gentlemen, please, do something with this shit. 

https://youtu.be/nKc5JjCUans

On 12/8/2019 at 10:21 AM, GavasaurusRex said:

Xbox here, I dont experience 3 or 4 on the list. 2 is just 1 but in disguise, and 1 has a workaround that works for everything. 2 is just you simply dont actually have the weapon in your hands, you have to relog because you bugged yourself with the hotbar and back weapons. Now for you not being able to see something that your friend can, relog. Now for looting dead bodies, if theres something in a bodies shirt that you want, take their shirt to your hands and relog, when you get back in its no longer bugged. Congratulations, you're game breaking bugs were just 1 game breaking bug and I just made it not so game breaking. How to avoid the gun glitch: instead of swapping straight to a gun while holding something, you must first put that thing away, Then take the gun out, never quick swap. 

I'm playing DayZ since release on console so I know those so called relog workarounds but I didn't know that quickswapping items is also buggy and cause ghost bullets/weapons.

Anyway in my last session I had to relog at least like 10+ times to loot stuff of dead players, fix ghost bullets aso. It's just unacceptable and really annoying. There is also no workaround for items dissapearing. So please don't act like those mentioned bugs aren't game breaking. Relogging every couple minutes on a high pop server with a 20+ queue is indeed game breaking and it's ruining the survival experience big time!

Not using the quick swap function is also game breaking as you can't expect people to know about it and always keep that in mind when there is a stressfull situation. Most people will only realize that their weapon is useless/bugged if it's already too late! If you play solo you can't ask your buddy if you are holding the actual weapon in your hands. If quickswap is so broken and causing those issues I would suggest that the devs simply remove this function until it's fixed...

• Beans 1

The 1.06 update made the game almost impossible to play in my personal opinion. I can deal with the bleed out time, and everything of that nature but the no shots registering along with many other bugs are killing the experience. I've played the game on PS4 since the day it released, and there has been improvements.. However it seems like every update we receive more bugs and usually end up waiting until the next 'Major Update' for a fix on them. The only time we've actually gotten a fix for a bug without a major update was the 'Blue Screen' issue, and honestly I feel like that was just so they would stop losing players, because we never see a hotfix unless it's something so major that people starts to leave the game. I personally enjoy DayZ alot and it's unlike any game, however the lack of communication on things accompanied by what seems to be favoritism towards PC is just infuriating. The bugs are annoying, but the one thing that annoys me more is how impossible it is to find any loot due to the constant duplicating going on within practically every server. Over these past 3 or 4 days i've been getting kicked from my server almost every 5 seconds after logging back in due to kids duping, and the worst part is there's three different groups within the server duplicating. You'll now spawn as a freshie with no Knife, or Flare which makes surviving a complete and total struggle as you'll more than likely die from starvation due to having no knife to open canned food with or even obtain fat or meat from an animal. It would make much more sense to at least give us a Can Opener off spawn so we have more of a chance, rather than spawning in with nothing to open food with and hoping your lucky enough to find a single knife out of everything peoples already run though. I understand Bohemia doesn't like the idea of players using the knife to kill themselves in order to get a better spawn but in reality taking the knife will not stop that, you can simply run into a zombie hoard and die just as fast. Once again I personally really enjoy DayZ, but at it's current state it's very hard to enjoy and i'm starting to consider leaving the game as there's little to no communication and the duping seems to be everywhere. If anyone would like to share their opinions on DayZ and it's current state, that would be amazing as I would like to know if i'm the only one with these concerns. 

On 12/5/2019 at 4:47 PM, Diavolus said:

Dear developers,

why are there more and more bugs in the game after every Dayz update? Especially Game Breaking Bugs? How incompetent must a company be?

You pull us 15 euros out of the bags with great trailers to Livonia and let you celebrate some of many.
For what? That more game breaking bugs are in the game? How incompetent is BI?

When does your game finally work so that you do not die constantly due to stupid game bugs? How long have you been programming this game? Every update comes to bear your total incompetence. When do you finally get professional help for the game to finally work?

Here is a little video of how Broken your game is! At last learn or bury Dayz and do not pull more money out of our pockets!

BTW: I can send many more Videos of BUGZ from after the Update! Eat my Shorts DEVS, u learn nothing after years of Programming on Bugz!

BTW: The Nitrado Server are laggy as Hell!!!!!

GIVE MY STUFF BACK OR GIVE ME A REFUND!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

When that happens when you play with a friend  the guy that have the problem  cannot hit  the zombie and the other player see the guy holding a gun and shooting.  Happen once in the old updates but more often now.  The game have become even more broken

I would like to say Thanks to the devs for giving console the attention it needs right now. I know we haven't received these tweeks or the update yet, but at the very least even if some things aren't fixed this is a significant step in the right direction. We normally end up waiting months for a fix on issues like this, so to see a fix coming so early is truly something i'm thankful for. 

this is my favourite game of all times I play it a lot but I can’t stand the bugs and most of them just kill you, yesterday I died while making a fire bcs I apparently was in it when I started it , cars are broken don’t waste time on them, most of the stuff that I try to drop my friend he can’t see them and I can’t pick them up soo I need to relog just to find it back in my inventory and sometimes when I relog I lost a lot of stuff that I just recently picked up, 

if I’m bleeding sometimes I can’t patch up and I have to leave or my friend has to patch me up , can’t eat, can’t drink , everytime I need to relog, in a session of 6hours of playing I relog around 10 times and that is just soo annoying , fix the bugs please I don’t know if it’s that hard , but focus on it bcs it’s killing the game and the pleasure of it, much love devs!