Sign in to follow this  
WOLVERlNES

Max Item Spawn Limit?

We have a 20 person private server and there’s only a couple players with Tier 4 weapons like VSS, VSD and LAR.

is there a threshold/limit to these items listed anyplace?

we are finding either no weapons or less than desirable weapons like SKS at Heli Crash Sites.

Can’t really confirm any of it since Xbox servers don’t have total access to server configurations. Coming from outside sources, there seems to be a limit.

3 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

We have a 20 person private server and there’s only a couple players with Tier 4 weapons like VSS, VSD and LAR. is there a threshold/limit to these items listed anyplace? we are finding either no weapons or less than desirable weapons like SKS at Heli Crash Sites.

The types file sets the limit, and the Fal/Lar - 4, VSD/SVD - 4, and VSS - 3 have a hard limit set by the flags which check everything, buried and on player. The limit can only be exceeded by duping.

The AKM, AK101,AK74, UMP45 and M4 flags are set such that if the allocated nominal number are buried they will not spawn again.

The other weapons will spawn as required when removed from the spawning point and so have only a spawning limit.

This is the types table for weapons below from 1.05

jsmy7Af.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/8/2019 at 1:40 AM, aux7 said:

The types file sets the limit, and the Fal/Lar - 4, VSD/SVD - 4, and VSS - 3 have a hard limit set by the flags which check everything, buried and on player. The limit can only be exceeded by duping.

The AKM, AK101,AK74, UMP45 and M4 flags are set such that if the allocated nominal number are buried they will not spawn again.

The other weapons will spawn as required when removed from the spawning point and so have only a spawning limit.

This is the types table for weapons below from 1.05

jsmy7Af.png

Ok cool beans thanks much for the intel. One of my friend’s has a VSS but it has the broken magazine glitch so he can’t load the gun. Is there a way to remedy that or should he destroy the weapon?

20 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

Ok cool beans thanks much for the intel. One of my friend’s has a VSS but it has the broken magazine glitch so he can’t load the gun. Is there a way to remedy that or should he destroy the weapon?

(on pc) - I cleared that issue with mine  . ... . .. just try to swap with something else in your inventory, or something in your inventory with the magazine. Doesnt have to be a magazine. Doesnt always work the first time .. .  it will clear

I just used it as a single shot breech loader until I got it to clear (but it wasnt for that long)

Sign in to follow this