Sign in to follow this  
DayZombies

Dat moment when I see someone on a boat and...

I was walking along the coast tonight to catch up with my friends. Suddenly a boat comes sailing next to me and I hear something in my radio. When he comes closer, I can hear this song:

Dat moment. :')

Did you shoot them?

If you did, you're a horrible person.

I'm a survivor, not a bandit. Btw, if I even decided to shoot them, I couldn't have aimed for them because I was laughing to hard:')

Hahahahhahaha :D That's awesome as well! I had tears in my eyes at that moment:')

I just rode through Elektro and Cherno on my Bycicle playing...

I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE over Direct comm on full blast. Had someone screaming at me and chasing me with a hatchet.

Glorious moments.

Hahaha. Gave me an idea' date=' thanks.

[/quote']

haha, your welcome mate!

I just rode through Elektro and Cherno on my Bycicle playing...

I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE over Direct comm on full blast. Had someone screaming at me and chasing me with a hatchet.

Glorious moments.

Haha, I found a video of someone blasting this song:

That's awesome, apocalyptic comedians...Who'd have thought humor would make it through!

Sometimes, while we're riding across the country, we'll throw on some tunes. It's always a nice break from the monotonous grind of an engine.

Kinda wish somebody would implement in-car radios on their server. I've seen it done on my buddy's clan's Life server, but I'm not really sure if it's possible without modifying things in the DayZ server files.

I have no idea mate! would be cool if it would get implemented. I taught it was also in fallout. Loved that game:)