Is it possible for players to hack xbox one dayz? I shot a dude in the head at the base of the castle entrance from top the castle pillar(the devils castle). He didnt die and all he had on was a boonie hat, so he definitelyshouldve died. Then he said "why you camping the castle? This is why I hunt people like you" and then i die. No gun shot, no nothing. I wasnt bleeding, no diseases, nothing. I was perfectly healthy. And there was no way for him to see me. I was at the top of the tower and he was in the middle of the courtyard running to my tower. I was watching him run up the courtyard. There was no angle from anywhere else. I made sure of it.i was crouched and I couldnt even see over the half wall i was angling my camera over. And then he said that and bam. Outta no where I'm dead. Lost the most progress I've ever had and I just havent stopped thinking about it all day. I'm so mad it makes me wanna delete the game. 

I also watched the clip over again and I saw blood fly from his head. So that how ik he got shot there. And I had a scope and it was dead on his face. And it also showed no bullet. Nothing going through me. My body just goes limp outta no where

Edited by AAJensen82
To add the part about watching the clip over to confirm I was right and not just mistaken