Sign in to follow this  
Deathlove

Anyone Having Base Building Issues?

Building my first wall for a gate. Got all the materials and the right amount of wood. Go to build the lower frame with the hatchet, the circle completes and no results. Try the upper frame and the same thing. Tried uprooting the foundation and rebuilding it but the same thing. Anyone else having issues? Maybe I'll try to find normal hammer to see if it works.

This is typically because it’s overlapping or to close to, another object. Reposition with what you think would leave a slice-gap/small gap. Do this side to side and front to back also.

Edited by Pauperprince
  • Beans 1

27 minutes ago, Pauperprince said:

This is typically because it’s overlapping or to close to, another object. Reposition with what you think would leave a slice-gap/small gap. Do this side to side and front to back also.

Yeah, I actually just a few minutes ago figured this out but it took a lot of trial and error.

The only thing that's pissing me off now is the constant crashing every 30 minutes or so.

Yeah, the crashing! It’s always happened to me. I went thru this whole ordeal with Bohemia a long time ago. It blows my mind that other people are only now experiencing it. Sony subsidiaries are aware as well. I gather that it’s a client server sync issue. But, no single response would confirm or articulate that fact. 

Anyway, another thing on placing fences. Sometimes, it won’t let you place something. Yet, if you get higher up, on a tent top for example. It may let you then. Crazy right. But, it’s an unbelievably useful thing to know.

• Beans 1