VikingGhost

-===Dick CheeZe USA===-

Do u guys want a server that is well treated and the owners LISTEN to what u have to say then look no further than -===Dick CheeZe USA===- The server has many unique features like tougher zombies as well as the standard DayZ ones. If u do have DayZ i urge u to come and play for a little and see if the server is in your boat i started out on Friday last week and i loved it its right down my alley. All the folks I've spoken to are friendly and wont KOS u unlike some of the folks on PVP servers. This is a PVE server so raiding is disabled but we are in the works of changing this (more to come soon). The connection on this server is unreal I'm in the UK and the server is in Florida i think I'm not sure but i get 100-170 ping and i can play normally like when i have 20 ping the latency is unreal also these admins are so friendly when u need help they will help u whenever u need they r just one message away. Fal (one of our admins) will be hosting cool and interesting events soon to come with nice rewards. Consider checking out this amazing server it definitely is worth the time and effort these put into this one. NOTE this server is modded

Do u guys want a server that is well treated and the owners LISTEN to what u have to say then look no further than -===Dick CheeZe USA===- The server has many unique features like tougher zombies as well as the standard DayZ ones. If u do have DayZ i urge u to come and play for a little and see if the server is in your boat i started out on Friday last week and i loved it its right down my alley. All the folks I've spoken to are friendly and wont KOS u unlike some of the folks on PVP servers. This is a PVE server so raiding is disabled but we are in the works of changing this (more to come soon). The connection on this server is unreal I'm in the UK and the server is in Florida i think I'm not sure but i get 100-170 ping and i can play normally like when i have 20 ping the latency is unreal also these admins are so friendly when u need help they will help u whenever u need they r just one message away. Fal (one of our admins/owners) will be hosting cool and interesting events soon to come with nice rewards. Consider checking out this amazing server it definitely is worth the time and effort these put into this one.

4 hours ago, kichilron said:

Only just noticed, thanks. Please make use of the "Report" function, thank you!

I did.