Tyfraks

Question about the objects and others of the xbox compared to the pc ?

Good evening, I am French desolate of my bad English, I am console player, I wanted to know if compared to the pc we will have the chance we also to see a day, more weapons equipment, more helmets, clothes, storage for our base, shelves, keyboards has code, new colors for clothes, new aunts, backpack, storage weapons kind of furniture, ect ....

If you are talking about content added via mods for PC then the answer is a definite no.

The Xbox has a closed system that you can't interfere with (like you can change the core system-settings on a regular Windows-based computer) and user-made mods for games on the Xbox are usually a big no-no as they have the ability to interfere with the system or the game.

The few exceptions are strictly single-player games (where you only affect your own experience and don't interfere with anything online or the system itself) like Skyrim and Fallout 4.

So no, you will NOT be seeing most of those things you can see on modded PC-servers.

But we will hopefully get some sort of possibilities to spice up private servers way more then now - right now we can basically only change the day/night-time-settings (and they just added the possibility to ban individual players which was badly needed) plus the name and password of the server.

In the future it would be nice if server-owners/admins could make special spawn-points, make it so you spawn with certain gear and stuff like that - that would add sooooo many new possibilities and make the private servers something special instead of the sorry state most of them are in right now.

• Thanks 1