supernick

magazine for USG 45

finally after 10 days i found a new weapon, don't laugh, i never found any magazine for it, where are????

1) i looked several police station, loot farm "secret wood militar base" for an hour (most dangerous place ever seen 😁)......please exact location???

2) i found tons of shotgun, moser, and all pistols....but other weapons???? 

USG magazines are reasonably easy to find at the larger military bases such as Pavlovo, Myshkino, Zelenegorsk, NWAF etc. But you're unlikely to find them at civilian spawns.

That's been my experience as well.  .....military bases.  Trouble is, I usually find (what I consider) a better weapon than the USG when I'm at those bases so it becomes sort of irrelevant at that point.  

Also, there is always a crap load of ammo and other items in the towers surrounding some of the bases which (for the most part) are in areas free of zombies.  

I'm finding at the moment I can find ammo and mags for any gun. It's just the guns I don't find. Not even the USG anymore. I have one on my main character and about 10 full mags, so I'm good for ammo, well that is until the mag bug starts and I have to throw the gun away.

sadly barracks military and tents center map do not provide that magazine.....i venture to bases you told, but NWAF what is? 

Edited by supernick

21 minutes ago, supernick said:

sadly barracks military and tents center map do not provide that magazine.....i venture to bases you told, but NWAF what is? 

Maybe they meant "Northwest airfield"?

Yeah, I broke down and rented my own server finally.  .....invited my friends and locked it.  I was hardly finding anything on public server either and even on another private server I was invited to.  Found out folks were hoarding all the good guns and loot.  I didn't think that would matter with a relatively small group like that but who knows what else they were doing. 

I'm just glad to have a variety of items again.  ....some that I would never run across on the others.

I just found one at Troitskoe Military Base, the one in the far North (roughly centre of the map) it was in the green look-out towers.

The green look-out towers seem to have lots of mags and ammo of all types.

Edited by Duck Solo

yes i can say that military loot on western map is much better than center one.....the hunt for new weapons go on