Sign in to follow this  
BodycountAU

Post your bases

Post bases,I need ideas, found a good location just stuck on what I can do, need inspiration 😊 how big have people actually gone with building. 

A bit limited at what you can do compared to PC version, they can place fences more than one high. Ill get a few photos of my base and post when i get a chance. Where are you thinking of building?

What are you planning to do with a base is the real question, if its just to chill inside or stash stuff, I got some advice  . Hide your items in plain sight, 
I had a building once Lived in it for like 2 weeks no activity, I built a Fence inside, and It got hit. Ever since then I leave all my stuff out in the open and no one ever touches or see's anything. 
also the effort to take down bases is so silly but, If you want a good spot , Find a place in a unmillitarized area on the east coast in my opinion, You got a safe place, to travel from, and if you get a car you can do runs to tisy and such from there, I  mean there are closer locations but one the western side, There are too many wild cards also have to account for wolf spawns. 

Maybe pavlovo if you really want a neat spot or the gym in severograd. 

The bigger the base the easier it is to spot and harder it will be to protect. If you're going to build big then hopefully you have a large amount of friends playing at different times to protect the base. It is fun to build bases though, just be prepared to log on and it be destroyed especially on that island. My favorite places to build were at castle locations or large buildings. Of course these always get raided but again it was fun to build. If you're looking to keep the base hidden then do as Anwah said and keep it in plain site and always keep your best stuff buried.

Sign in to follow this