Hugx5x12

The cars are ridiculous fix it

Please Urgently for the good of the community on the console . These jumping and death defects are ridiculous! do it

Edited by Hugx5x12

This is a fact, Some servers currently, You cannot even drive a car , let alone walk without insane lag both community and Official. Its insane.  Especially in community with all the fires down by the shore , Which we found out have collision with cars, so careful you dont launch into the stratosphere. 

But some of the main bugs I've experience in cars 

1. Getting out of car makes you fall through the map (relogging fixes) 

2. sometimes the car starts shaking and moving on your side but its not actually happening in game ( relogging fixes)

3. Lag when in car and it literally freezes the screen the car keeps going with whatever the last direct input is (Either it crashes the game, or you regain control in a ditch or something) 

4. sometimes the lag will cause desync with the car and shift you off the road without any inputs just holding gas on a straight road 

5. headlights dont work, but one night I did see the tail lights working, I don't understand why Or how. 

6. Cars flipping on server reset/crash or the car shifting for no reason. 

These are just the ones I've experienced I guess. 

The main problem is if you get a car running and you are playing alone, you get one of the bugs and someone was following you or chasing you, You're car is gone because of forces out of your control.