ImpulZ

Console Server Machine Switch

On 9/5/2019 at 1:12 PM, Evan Harris said:

Something happened to NY 2401 I loaded in as a fresh spawn i have no idea if my base is there

Well your lucky u can find your sever I can't find LA-4308

On 9/16/2019 at 11:47 AM, Greensek said:

We are transferring more PS4 and Xbox servers today, check the first post to see if your server will get affected.

Welcome Greensek, glad to see someone posting updates here ❤️

On 9/3/2019 at 5:25 AM, Cookster1234 said:

Are you going do deal with tha lack of loot guns on xbox because its worse than it was when people was duping loads of people asking about this on twitter but no answer

I believe the Central Loot Economy (CLE) is working properly.  I have not found any ARs at any of the Military Bases yet, but it's very rare that you will be the first person to loot these areas.  Server restarts also seem to be less often, on my server, it happens twice a day maybe.  Many people will create stashes in tents and bury items in the ground. There was a HUGE rush the first week when v1.04 dropped, and many of these guns have been claimed by hoarders. When the limit has been reached on your server, these guns will not spawn. I do not believe duplicating these weapons is still actively happen, unless somehow certain groups have found ways to intentionally crash servers. It is my personal belief that these guns are around, but reside in private collections. When it seems like people are duping, remember that there has been enough time and server traffic to snag these guns up already.  Player inventory does not count toward CLE limits, but stashes and items in tents do, in my understanding.

Thus far, I have had the best luck finding good weapons when I go searching for helicopter crashes.  Found a VSS, an AK-M, and VSD over the last 6 weeks at crash sites.  (Estimate: around 100 hours played.)  So go chopper hunting, my friend, or get crafty and seek out bases to raid.  I wish you luck in your search.  But keep perspective in mind, you don't need an AR to enjoy this game, or to survive.  This far into the update, so many survivors have created large stashes in bases that the guns you are looking for are extremely rare and may actually not even spawn at all depending on your server CLE.  

p.s. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, THIS ISN'T BATTLE ROYALE.

No official server remaining, what's happening?

EDIT : ok don't know what happened, they're back.

Edited by S.Kaneda

Server 4305 is still missing.  Will it back? This is one that went to the new machine but doesn't show up in the server list.

• Sad 1

LA 4305- has been down over 24 hours. It was working after the machine update that occured this week but is now off the grid. Please bring it back.

Today we will start to move 60 PS4 servers (48 EU, 12 US) to a new machine.

Check the first post for more details.

they need to implement more server settings to personalize our servers to our preference other then just night and day.ark is a great example with there server settings it allows for a different experience like PC mods like the trader is a great one make that a 5$ add on for private servers that would sell and would make for a different experience.dupin also need a real fix for xbox as well as a hard reset to all official servers witch would help to fix it I get there will be alot of angry people that worked hard to dupe wat they have but others need the chance to get the experience you dupers have with your many guns if you don't think resetting your official servers will help don't put a limit to the spawns so everyone can get the dayz experience that you built for the community 

Its the 4th Time i need to restart in some way.

Iam so angry with you Guys the game is Buggy like hell and like once a month your Character or Base get deleted and you talking already about a DLC first get the Game Fixed.😡

EU NL 9314 was my base  and now on EU DE 9314 it's gone... 

Fix it or give me a Refund iam Sick of that 💩

My character has been reset after losing connection to the host can you please reverse this as ive died 3 times since the server change to some real bullshit ways!!!

Today we will start to move 12 PS4 servers to a new machine.

We will update you with more info once we have more details.

1 hour ago, Greensek said:

Today we will start to move 12 PS4 servers to a new machine.

We will update you with more info once we have more details.

Are you having issues with persistence during the transfer? Are we going to lose bases? Lose stashes? Lose characters?

@Greensek

• Like 1

Hello

Where is the server official NL 0903 ps4 please  ?? 

He's not in your lists and He's not online 

Deleted ? Tell us please 

This morning I kept getting kicked off.  Then at lunch I noticed I am out of my base, and the server NY2707 was no longer favorited for me.  I think I have all my goods, it was night and was raining so I just logged off.  What about my bases though?  Can anyone verify if the bases and crates stayed persistent?  If not, I am done with this game forever.

Where is NY 18? What machine did it move to. I have my base and stashes there. Trying to play 😞 

Hi!

We moved 12 more servers for PS4.

Check the first post to see if this will affect you.

So with the servers being moved,  will anything that you had them hidden underground, would they reappear above ground?

Xbox Server 4386 not available 😞

Update it's back !! 

Edited by Onitenchi

Is there a list of all fixes for Xbox somewhere

Edited by Onitenchi

Hello Survivors, 

We are currently experiencing some issues in some of the US servers for XBOX.

Below you can find the list of servers that are currently offline.

We will try to get them back up as soon as possible, but keep in mind it can take some days.

image.png