Sign in to follow this  
Fyrd Judge

Number of UK servers down for days and others !

Some UK servers have been off days on the official server list.

As this is going to effect players, if they had to interact with tents or barrels over the time the servers have vanished and could not do so earlier due to other commitments in real life , can you please extend barrels and tents life span to prevent screwing every one up...................... PLEASE?

2 hours ago, Fyrd Judge said:

As this is going to effect players, if they had to interact with tents or barrels over the time the servers have vanished and could not do so earlier due to other commitments in real life , can you please extend barrels and tents life span to prevent screwing every one up...................... PLEASE?

How can the timer continue ticking if the server is off? wtf bruh?

If the server is off at the time i need to interact with my tents which was today or yesterday and i cannot not do so again until next weekend then the period that i have to interact with my tents is this weekend. That means if the server clock starts again in the next few days i am fkd as others are as i wont be able to interact.

EDIT: Removed nasty language.

7 hours ago, Fyrd Judge said:

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/245961-pc-server-reassignment-on-september-2nd/