Arierref

Car disappearance

Guys can anyone tell me why the car goes missing, I played all day riding the 4x4 car and then drove the car, put the car in a bunker and then leaves the game inside the car, and I'm on my private server.  I was outraged by the disappearance of the car!  Would anyone know under what circumstances the car disappears, how to prevent it from disappearing and I can continue with the car in the game?😡

Edited by Arierref

23 hours ago, Arierref said:

Guys can anyone tell me why the car goes missing, I played all day riding the 4x4 car and then drove the car, put the car in a bunker and then leaves the game inside the car, and I'm on my private server.  I was outraged by the disappearance of the car!  Would anyone know under what circumstances the car disappears, how to prevent it from disappearing and I can continue with the car in the game?😡

Ok, I've had several cars do weird things. 

So here is a list of things that could have happened

1. Car could have despawn if that check engine light is on 

2. someone stole it 

3. the cars flip around and move around on server reset/crash. 

Those are all my theories of what could have happened. 

Try to keep all the wheels on your car when you aren't using it unfortunately 
I notice it more prone to nonsense when its moved from the state you find it in. 

the same shit happend to the gunter, I spent 2 days building. I went to find water for the radiator, came back and it had vanished

Thanks for the help friend.  Really your theories are proven now and we can even call them loyal.  especially the topic of the engine, I remembered that the light was really turning on !!!!  I had another car before this one that hit a tree and the radiator broke, so I could get another radiator and when I came back, without long, the car was gone !!!  So to tedoto with all that if the car has any damage, very possibly it will disappear !!!

16 horas atrás, Anwah disse:

Ok, eu tive vários carros fazendo coisas estranhas. 

Então, aqui está uma lista de coisas que podem acontecer

1. O carro pode ter desaparecido se o motor de verificação estiver aceso 

2. alguém roubou 

3. os carros oferecem voltas e se movimentam na reinicialização / falha do servidor. 

Essas são todas as minhas teorias que poderiam ter acontecido. 

Tente manter todas as rodas do seu carro quando você não estiver usando, infelizmente 
, perceberá que é mais propenso a bobagens quando ele sai do estado em que encontra. 

Thanks for the help friend.  Really your theories are proven now and we can even call them loyal.  especially the topic of the engine, I remembered that the light was really turning on !!!!  I had another car before this one that hit a tree and the radiator broke, so I could get another radiator and when I came back, without long, the car was gone !!!  So to tedoto with all that if the car has any damage, very possibly it will disappear !!!

1 hour ago, chris5675 said:

a mesma merda aconteceu com o atirador, passei 2 dias construindo. Fui buscar água para o radiador, voltei e ele sumiu

so as we are debating here, maybe as the radiator water turned out, there may have been some damage.  the engine would stop and the car was gone !!!!  I crashed a car and the radiator damaged, I went to get another and the car disappeared !!  it was quick as soon as you get out of the car !!!

2 hours ago, Arierref said:

yeah my advice driving a car in this game, You have to drive in First person, Stay in a nice slow steady speed in places with extreme lag, and As I say, DRIVE ON THE BRAKE, That means Hold that brake button every time you lag or freeze, it will save your life but its not fool proof. 

Since we are talking about car, I think the headlights don't turn on on PS4 ... I've tried all the buttons on the dualshock control and nothing !!!  Does it have any combination of buttons to turn on the headlights I don't know yet?

3 hours ago, Arierref said:

Since we are talking about car, I think the headlights don't turn on on PS4 ... I've tried all the buttons on the dualshock control and nothing !!!  Does it have any combination of buttons to turn on the headlights I don't know yet?

Theres no button, unfortunately, I'm sorry.  Maybe next patch or update , we will have the option. 

Drive first person and keep speeds low.I currently have 5 cars and my conclusion on them is that the gunter has glitches.If you crash and it's smoking even after you take out the radiator it means the engine is blown and when you come back to it the car will have already despawned.

On 9/17/2019 at 10:07 AM, Peezy Wheatsrraw said:

Drive first person and keep speeds low.I currently have 5 cars and my conclusion on them is that the gunter has glitches.If you crash and it's smoking even after you take out the radiator it means the engine is blown and when you come back to it the car will have already despawned.

Its the game on console, its not optimized well for playstation, I've played on high pop and no pops with cars. And they seem to behave the same whenever they feel like , Like Car traction varies in some cars very often, its so weird.