Infammous

Creating Server

Hello Guys,

This will not be a new topic =P but i have to make some questions...

I'm trying  to create my dayZ server, i already read the first topic here sayng how to create... and i already saw a LOT of youtube videos explain how to create a server an actualy is really simple...BUT i never saw my server in 'LAN' tab... and much less on the 'Community' tab... i already tryd to set my internet adaptor to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 in dns with my ip gateway and mask... i already open my port 2302-2306 on my router... computer firewall and windows deffender.... im just here because i dont see more options to understand where is the problem to put the server online to me and my friends have some fun =(.... i only can join into the server if i use the Dayz launcher and set the parameters to 127.0.0.1 2302 with the pass.... also in my searchs i saw a lot of comments with peoples with the same problem as i, so maybe this topic can help someone.

If someone want to help me online.... my discord is: Infammous#2981

Thanks love you all, be safe,

Infammous.

Edited by Infammous

The easiest way is to use OmegaManager. Search for "OmegaManager DayZ" and you'll find it. It uses a web interface to install the server and mods, even auto updates the mods for you. Very easy way to create a server.