Sign in to follow this  
Mykee36

Anyone have a working xml server message they can post?

If anyone has their server messages working please post your XML file. 

It would be nice to have one others could copy paste and edit. I have had servers in the past and never had this issue till this Nitrado DayZ server. 

52 minutes ago, Mykee36 said:

If anyone has their server messages working please post your XML file. 

It would be nice to have one others could copy paste and edit. I have had servers in the past and never had this issue till this Nitrado DayZ server. 

You only need to be sure not to write into the section that's commented out (<!-- comment-->)

We are in contact with Nitrado on an issue that might discard changes to the messages.xml under certain circumstances. However, we managed to make it work after repeated testing, when the server was switched off before changing/saving the xml-file.

@ImpulZ on PS4 here having the same trouble!! Some ppl have it work 98% don’t have it... I’ve been talking to ppl on here and they have even don’t it for me with no luck tickets been sent for days now and still nothing.. this should be working for the Start like YOU said it we would be able to... play all this money for a server and looks like all we can do set and time/restart time/ and a name and password... 

Also have u tried stopping a server and then getting it to come back online without it restarting over and over and over again.......! So stopping server trying to get the xml coding to work is bull shit.. 

Sign in to follow this