Hugx5x12

My Ak-m and m4a1 are gone

Second time this happens, I don't let them fall to the ground and just disappear, it's that hard !!!     

I am a player since the release of PS4.

Edited by Hugx5x12

well go loot    may take ya abit but i wish you luck      !    i can defiantly say and more or less prove that i've dropped my on weapons on PS4 and picked them back up .. 

i've never heard of a case like yours tho 

oh and btw i've been a player since the mod days  i have mates on PS4 so that's why i moved to there 

Edited by Cammo

Turns out I didn't drop it on the floor. Another thing that surprises me, the sight of the crosshairs does not appear, even connected with battery ...

Edited by Hugx5x12

There are certain surfaces that your items can clip through when dropped.  I was in a hunting tower, and switched BDU pants for Hunter.  My BDU's seemingly disappeared with all the gear inside nowhere to be found.  I got down from the hunting tower and about two feet below the floor were my BDU pants... suspended in mid-air.  They were SO hard to get back in hand.  I couldn't get to them by standing under the tower, and ultimately after many failed attempts, was able to jump and balance on the first crossbeam on the tower to retrieve them.  

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 8/21/2019 at 7:45 PM, EzyStriderPS4 said:

There are certain surfaces that your items can clip through when dropped.  I was in a hunting tower, and switched BDU pants for Hunter.  My BDU's seemingly disappeared with all the gear inside nowhere to be found.  I got down from the hunting tower and about two feet below the floor were my BDU pants... suspended in mid-air.  They were SO hard to get back in hand.  I couldn't get to them by standing under the tower, and ultimately after many failed attempts, was able to jump and balance on the first crossbeam on the tower to retrieve them.  

Same here. Hunting towers are the worst. It has happened 3 out of 3 times. 

Now i never change anything in a tower, i grab it and go down and then change clothes.