Markyd

Rented server in game messages

4 hours ago, Markyd said:

yeh mate might as well as was going to post a copy for everyone to use so at least we have it working .. thank for all the help .. quick Q.. dose that little red dot that comes up once saved means its working ? ur one had that dot but didnt restart server to see if working as urs had the times and that 

which one you used

on mine it did not restart

<message>
        <deadline>180</deadline>
        <shutdown>1</shutdown>
        <text>This server DOPE will Restart every 3 hours.</text>
    </message>

dont u have to link it too the timed restart mine on every 6 hour so ?? also as i see the 1st  server message in game then left ppl in community said messages are wroking i got one saying restarts every 6 hours unsure if countdown one is working 

6 minutes ago, Siva Saravanan said:

which one you used

on mine it did not restart

<message>
        <deadline>180</deadline>
        <shutdown>1</shutdown>
        <text>This server DOPE will Restart every 3 hours.</text>
    </message>

should that codw restart the server with out the timed restart set im abit confused 

Well timed restart say at 6pm if we set at nitrado and assume server was manually rebooted on 1pm then it doesnt make sense. @Markyd is your server password protected, if yes if you want to do some test we can chat in discord perhaps?

mine is open to the public  but i can stop it if u want set a password we can run tests as im on 1st page like u u have more ppl in urs i dont /// ill message community say server under maintenance talk in psn party or discord up to u ?? @Siva Saravanan

ok for some reason I have this one

1) following message will be displayed to every player in countdown manner
    and shuts down server in 3 hours from its start

<message>
        <deadline>180</deadline>
        <shutdown>1</shutdown>
        <text>This server DOPE will Restart every 3 hours, Server Will restart now</text>
    </message>

I did timed it and the message come up after 1 hour 20 minutes that its rebooting but never rebooted 

what i did wrong now

i have had a few messages saying that the messages come up but it dont restart so i have linked the times restarts again hoping that the messages come up as i know the timed ones work so if its a work around for now ill take it