Sign in to follow this  
chris5675

I spent all day building a car...

To be honest I wouldn't spend your time to build/fix a car. We allready fixed 3 cars after the patch and they all got destroyed by freeze lags...

The devs need to fix the car freezing first, it's so annoying if you spend hours to find the parts and then the car crashes because of freeze lags! I wonder if the freeze lags only happening on console or maybe only on PS4?

Devs please fix the driving aka FREEZING WHILE DRIVING A CAR! Pls pls pls....

Edited by SillyJoe
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, namrednels1 said:

Where are the best places to find car parts?

car parts are found in garages and industrial buildings

41 minutes ago, SillyJoe said:

To be honest I wouldn't spend your time to build/fix a car. We allready fixed 3 cars after the patch and they all got destroyed by freeze lags...

The devs need to fix the car freezing first, it's so annoying if you spend hours to find the parts and then the car crashes because of freeze lags! I wonder if the freeze lags only happening on console or maybe only on PS4?

the gunter I built wouldnt get up the hill, plus I didnt put enough water in the radiator and the engine started smoking 🤣 ...although the dial said it was ok... so I took a jerry can to the fountain which was really close by,.. came back and the car had vanished, it definitely wasnt stolen..  daaammnn

• Sad 1

On 8/12/2019 at 9:50 AM, SillyJoe said:

I built a few cars myself in the past 3 days, I have had 6 cars.  1st car ada died to not understand the radiator, 2 .ada to crashing from lag off road, 3. Gunter trying to be slick but got lag and it got stuck in a ditch, 4, ada Still alive, 5. olga despawned, 6.olga despawned. 

The lag when driving is annoying but the way to deal with that is just Drive with your hand on the brake and drive very slow and avoid major lag locations if you can but if you have to go through big cities just drive very carefully, also carry spares of everything, After you get one car , usually you can use it to build other cars really quick. 

The Despawning issues and cars shifting when you aren't around is a real problem,  Literally needs to be fixed along with the lag cars make this game so much different, Like I don't want to go back to walking around. 

59 minutes ago, Anwah said:

I built a few cars myself in the past 3 days, I have had 6 cars.  1st car ada died to not understand the radiator, 2 .ada to crashing from lag off road, 3. Gunter trying to be slick but got lag and it got stuck in a ditch, 4, ada Still alive, 5. olga despawned, 6.olga despawned. 

The lag when driving is annoying but the way to deal with that is just Drive with your hand on the brake and drive very slow and avoid major lag locations if you can but if you have to go through big cities just drive very carefully, also carry spares of everything, After you get one car , usually you can use it to build other cars really quick. 

The Despawning issues and cars shifting when you aren't around is a real problem,  Literally needs to be fixed along with the lag cars make this game so much different, Like I don't want to go back to walking around. 

Our Cars never despawned unless they were completly damaged (red)... The thing with the slow driving doesn't work lot of the time. For example you drive slowly down a road/hill and you get the freezelag the car might crash and get **** or you end up stuck in between something and can't recover the car. Or your car will fly in the air and you end up dying (happend twice for us on high pop servers).

I don't have a problem with building or/and fixing a car but the freezlags completly destroy every fun with driving. It's a shame hat they haven't fixed the driving/freezelags yet.

SO PLEAE FIX THE DAMN FREEZELAGS ASAP!!

2 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

Our Cars never despawned unless they were completly damaged (red)... The thing with the slow driving doesn't work lot of the time. For example you drive slowly down a road/hill and you get the freezelag the car might crash and get **** or you end up stuck in between something and can't recover the car. Or your car will fly in the air and you end up dying (happend twice for us on high pop servers).

I don't have a problem with building or/and fixing a car but the freezlags completly destroy every fun with driving. It's a shame hat they haven't fixed the driving/freezelags yet.

SO PLEAE FIX THE DAMN FREEZELAGS ASAP!!

So I found the car, I don't know why but for some reason the olga moves when you aren't around. its very weird ,, and yeah sometimes you crash and you cant recover it but Ive found so many jerrycan and radiators and batteries I keep them in the car incase we crash we just repair it real quick, the lag definitely is an issue that needs to be fixed but if you are going to play with the lag present gotta play more safely. 

7 hours ago, Anwah said:

So I found the car, I don't know why but for some reason the olga moves when you aren't around. its very weird ,, and yeah sometimes you crash and you cant recover it but Ive found so many jerrycan and radiators and batteries I keep them in the car incase we crash we just repair it real quick, the lag definitely is an issue that needs to be fixed but if you are going to play with the lag present gotta play more safely. 

I think that they also messed up the status of the cars with 1.04 (it shows green but it's actually red). If you crash and you see white smoke coming out of the car it means that you can't fix it anymore and the car will despawn after you go out of close proxmity of the car.

I wouldn't complain about a few lags sometimes, especialy on high pop server but the FREEZES are the gamebreaking thing that needs to be fixed. We encounterd FREEZELAGS of about 25-30seconds and if your unlucky the car will crash during this time (most of the time the brakes doesn't even work while you have the freezelag, so you can't do anything to save the car).

We also keep spare car parts in our trunk to fix it after a crash but sometimes those parts are buggy as well and stuck so you have to wait for a server restart to get them out of the trunk. As I said driving and fixing a car is messed up big time and they need to fix it ASAP before the people loose all the fun with cars...

The weird thing is that ONLY DRIVER GET THE FREEZELAG, the other ppl sitting in the car don't get em... There has to be a fix for it! I'm not 100% sure but I think that the ppl on xbox don't encounter the freezelags anymore, maybe it's only a problem on PS4 at this time.

Please devs fix these issues so we can finally enjoy our lovely cars.

1 hour ago, Red_anarchist223 said:

The freeze lag is so terrible with the cars right now its unbearable we need to get this patched immediately, or just remove the cars

Yea it really sucks! General server performance is also pretty bad in general on high pop servers. Driving on high pop (full) servers is a no go on PS4 atm...

Sign in to follow this