Stunting

Bacteria 🦠 or Virus. Can not get rid of it

Hello everyone. Since the update I have had Bacterial or Virus infection and can not get rid of it.. The normal pills to get rid of it don’t work no matter how many I take so I tried Charcoal tabs and the same thing  anyone know how to get rid of it? I am so tied of repeatedly vomiting 🤮 lol 

The Antibiotics work, just not all the time.

It is only a % chance to recover and you might find yourself going through a whole stack with no effect, but for a increased chance to get rid of the infection use a multivitamin.

Any time I have used a multivitamin (which is the only medication that stacks with other things) I have got rid of the issue.

Only use one of a item that gives you the pill symbol and wait for it to go away before using another, the same one or a different type unless it is a multivitamin.

And remember to disinfect rags if you are going to use them to patch up bleeding.

Tetracycline works, just done spam them, take one, wait till icon disappears, take another and repeat till sickness is gone. 

That doesn't always work. It depends on the bug you have.

Also, multivitamins ? Are they still in the game? I haven't seen any since 1.04 dropped.