Sign in to follow this  
Sacrred

Not the best experience so far

First time playing the new update today. As a fresh spawn i joined 4 servers and they were all night time... Finally got a server semi light but by the time i got anywhere decent to loot it had glitched and i couldnt consume any of my water or food.. so i had to log out for it to be fixed, then log back in and i've been spawned somewhere else due to "server hopping". And now i start again to try and find a good place to loot just because of a glitch DayZ has, yet im punished for it whilst i fix it.

9 hours ago, Sacrred said:

First time playing the new update today. As a fresh spawn i joined 4 servers and they were all night time... Finally got a server semi light but by the time i got anywhere decent to loot it had glitched and i couldnt consume any of my water or food.. so i had to log out for it to be fixed, then log back in and i've been spawned somewhere else due to "server hopping". And now i start again to try and find a good place to loot just because of a glitch DayZ has, yet im punished for it whilst i fix it.

Night time lasts only like 10 minutes... You should always remember what server you are playing in... Server hopping is a thing of the past. If you remembered the server you were playing in after exiting because of the glitch you could have easily just joined back in, glitch would have been fixed, and you wouldn't have been moved. Basically everything that happened to you was because you were impatient... I feel no sympathy.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this