Sign in to follow this  
john garcia

Just some thoughts....

So first off this is not a rant, just some thoughts that keep running thru my mind. Not looking to be toxic or start a debate. 

I been playing since release. I have known of Dayz for years and watched videos, so of course thrilled when learning it was coming to console.

But now it seems like everytime there is an update or fix, things change, sometimes drastically. Button assignments, inventory process, food/water, lots of things. Why is that?

I get it that devs want to put alot of content into the game, and most players seem to want the content and variety, but I can't help but wonder if there was less emphasis on content and more attention to game play if we could get more stable performance? Would things run smoother with fewer items and a few less actions/functions? I just wonder if the game was toned back a little if it would help?

6 hours ago, john garcia said:

I get it that devs want to put alot of content into the game, and most players seem to want the content and variety, but I can't help but wonder if there was less emphasis on content and more attention to game play if we could get more stable performance? 

I totally agree! I think DayZ is both the greatest and worst game I've ever played. I would love to see 1.05 not give us anything new and just fix the small things to allow the player base to simply play the game without feel the need to abuse the devs.

We love the game devs... just maybe show your players some love too.

Sign in to follow this