BadassBudd1st

Private Server Logs

Question

When private servers where announced we were told we'd get to control the following features:

Server Name

Password

Time and time acceleration

Maximum player count (up to 100)

Camera mode

Access to the in-game logs, monitoring what's happening on your server

Server messages

Now I've bought a server, set it up, have a few hundred people wanting to play but a key component of these features, namely;  Access to the in-game logs, monitoring what's happening on your server

Doesn't seem to be working, I can't find them.

They're not where they are for Ark servers hosted by Nitrado and I have the box to reduce log output removed.

I have contacted Nitrado directly who told me it's not even a feature?!

How are we supposed to control or monitor a server with no logs? Bad enough we cant ban or whitelist but now when we've set up systems to get around it and deliver the experience we want and we can't even deliver thanks to lack of a feature promised before pre-order?

Can someone please prove me and nitrado wrong and tell me how to find these private server logs please?

6 answers to this question

Not an answer but a query. Did you preorder the private server or did you order it after 1.04 release. I have purchased a server a couple hours ago and nothing’s happening so far. Any idea on how long before the server becomes active? I chose a 32 slot in London 

Bonjours je voudrais savoir un petit truck. 

J'ai acheté un serveur 10 slot mais il est pas activé. 

Conbient de temps faut att s'il vous plais ? 

Désolé, je ne peux pas m'en empêcher.

Utiliser un traducteur pour parler.

Il y a un arriéré de serveurs.

Le vôtre sera probablement activé lorsqu'un autre est désactivé.

Définir le nombre de serveurs. 

On 8/8/2019 at 6:15 AM, BadassBudd1st said:

When private servers where announced we were told we'd get to control the following features:

Server Name

Password

Time and time acceleration

Maximum player count (up to 100)

Camera mode

Access to the in-game logs, monitoring what's happening on your server

Server messages

Now I've bought a server, set it up, have a few hundred people wanting to play but a key component of these features, namely;  Access to the in-game logs, monitoring what's happening on your server

Doesn't seem to be working, I can't find them.

They're not where they are for Ark servers hosted by Nitrado and I have the box to reduce log output removed.

I have contacted Nitrado directly who told me it's not even a feature?!

How are we supposed to control or monitor a server with no logs? Bad enough we cant ban or whitelist but now when we've set up systems to get around it and deliver the experience we want and we can't even deliver thanks to lack of a feature promised before pre-order?

Can someone please prove me and nitrado wrong and tell me how to find these private server logs please?

DM me

Im pretty certain that when checking or Unchecking the reduce server log, you must have the server down & not running at all in order for the changes to take effect properly. Not 100% on this one but it's what I've heard.