CRASHAKATAZ

Private Server for Non KOS

Hello all, i was interested in renting a private server within the next couple of weeks because I’m pretty tired of being killed on sight and not meeting many friendly people. In my opinion this game shines when you run into someone who’s friend was killed by cannibals and you two team up to hunt them down. But instead spawning in on the coast and hitting the nearest town can lead to being chased down by 5 geared players and shot in the back with none saying one word. I have had my fair share of moments where I’ve met with random people and have gone on an adventure that didn’t end in betrayal, but the ratio is one sides as of late. I’m working on a list of what towns would be for pvp and which would be safer areas where things shouldn’t be hostile but there’s still the uneasy feeling of hunted by bandits, cannibals, etc. When it comes to slots the more slots that are needed i would eventually ask for donations though i would support on my own for as long as possible. I like to stream this game and having a server that pushes interaction instead of altercation would bring a lot of life back into the game for me. Rules, pvp zones, safe zones, trade posts, and much more are things that i would like to bring into Chenarus and suggestions are always welcome. 

Some ideas are pretty obvious like:

Military bases (big or small tents) are not necessarily strictly pvp areas but are considered to be hostile areas. If firefights ensue is this area it’s considered common courtesy to bandage or give the downed player a second chance at life rather than a shot to the head. This does not mean you cannot loot and rob them. 

My gamertag is SCB CRASHAKATAZ on xbox and if you’re interested in the server or even linking up just message me letting me know your from the forum post. Have a nice day and keep surviving!