stephen321

NCRP Private Servers

xBOHMV0T_400x400.jpg

NCRP Dayz private servers on Xbox one

We have 2x 1pp 50 slot servers, NCRP Chernarus and NCRP Livonia. Previously know as A New Chernarus.

NCRP Chernarus has zones indicating levels of safety. Red zones are towns and west of the map, green zone is east. Many factions with different agendas roam the map and dedicated events arenas have been added. We highly encourage interaction among players and encourage you to make your own story.

NCRP Livonia currently is a no holds barred server with interaction encouraged. Get lost in the wilderness, fight bears or build a base and hold it down.

3 main events we are very happy to run on our servers.

Run die retry 4 hour event, start on the coast team with the first player you meet and hold down tisy radar at midnight.

Bloody sunday 4 hour event, Start on the coast, create armbands, team with players of same colour and hold down atc control tower at 10pm

The Purge A town is picked and no rules for 24 hours. Winner has the most kills over the 24 hour period.

If your interested in joining a great and established community follow the discord link or find us on twitter

https://discord.gg/795agBf

https://twitter.com/ChernarusNew?s=09

https://rundieretry.com/

Edited by stephen321
  • Like 2

The server currently sits at around 200 members and we are now accepting new members. Join now.

Edited by stephen321
  • Like 1

Highly recommend this server!!! go check it out

• Like 1

The server is doing really well with several established factions and a safe zone is in the process of being built buy one.

We are also giving away a dayz map once we get to 100 followers on Twitter and a t-shirt at 250 so if your joining please give us a follow.

See you all in New Chernarus.

The New Chernarus team would like to announce that we will be running both Chernarus and Livonia maps on release. Why choose when you can play both.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Doombringer123 said:

Is this server still taking in new members? If so, is the loot economy stable? If both, then I'd be good to get in on some good RP!

The server was wiped yesterday so there is loot around.

As for the loot economy being stable it depends what you mean by stable. We have very little rules around loot except for the obvious duping/glitching/no alts. People are allowed stashes so the spawning of high tier weapons may slow down over time but we have regular purge events where everybody is encouraged to bring their best guns to get them back in to the economy.

I would encourage you to check out the Discord if you are on the fence about joining but we have a very active community who's focus isn't based solely around epic loots and just want to enjoy the game for what it is along with the social aspect of Dayz.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ste.D said:

I want in, how do i apply

Follow the discord link at the bottom of the original post.

For the first time ever we will be doing run die retry on Livonia.

On the 3rd of January there will be a multiplatform run die retry three way with ourselves hosting on Xbox, Don Sibley hosting on PS4 and Spaggie hosting on the runningmanz server on PC. All three events will run from 8pm to midnight UK time and will be held for the first time on the Livonia map.

To be part of the event on Xbox either join our discord or follow us on Twitter for the password.

Great server. Been playing Livonia exclusively on here since I bought it

Edited by Gary176_irl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been on the servers here about a month. Had a good bit of fun on chenarus and now playing Livonia nearly exclusively with NCRP so here is my feedback.

I've been shopping around a few servers now a this is far and away the best dayz experience you can get on the console.

Most importantly, you arent bombarded with reams and reams of rules and regulations you get on all the many other private servers that stifle the flow of the game.

On Livonia for example there is a sole safe town where KOS is banned but the rest of the map anything goes. That said even outside the safe zone people here are more likely to interact rather than kill you on sight. You still feel on edge at all times which is the essence of playing dayz.

In addition,  even if you arent into RP you'll still be welcome to play in the server. If you are into the RP aspect however the rabbit hole goes as deep as you want it too with a large subgroup that have ingame journals etc 

Theres is a very friendly and committed team running it but the they allow anyone who plays the server regularly to pitch in with ideas and feedback.New people here are made very welcome when they join too.

A few of the members make YouTube vid of goings on in the server too. Theres even an ingame radio too that really adds to the Immersion that's run from time to time by the players.

Other important points.

No duping- there is an apparent zero tolerance for this type of shit in here.

No alts- dayz is a survival game so there is no reason for an alt character you can cheat with to respawn during a baseraid or hide inside an impenetrable base. 

1st person- there is a reason all the good dayz youtube content is in first person. It's more immersive and exciting. The corner peeking meta doesn't exist here.

Normal night cycle - to many servers take out night altogether. 

I used to play dayz with a group of 12 who all now no longer play the game due to various issues with what the game has become on public servers or how ridiculous the way a lot of the private servers are run. NCRP runs dayz the way it's meant to played and I'm hoping to get all my old team up and running on it.

This server will be the console version of the PC epic servers like dayz underground the way its going.

Keep up the good work 

Edited by awalsh47
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have also been in NCRP servers for about a month.Best thing I ever did in this game.Public servers can suck it lol.Most of the people I've met have been fantastic.Some will shoot ya but this is DayZ .Rules are simple and we have a great discord community.If u happen to come around..my tag is makarov.Call me Mak.Hope to see some new people on NCRP

• Thanks 2