Hugx5x12

We're losing players

I am a player on PS4 since the release. I want to help spread this great game because I really like it ... We need this urgent update!
Some gave up, but still confirm that they will play again !!!
You have everything for a great success ... Stay focused !!

🌞

Edited by Hugx5x12
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

10 hours ago, Hugx5x12 said:

I am a player on PS4 since the release. I want to help spread this great game because I really like it ... We need this urgent update!
Some gave up, but still confirm that they will play again !!!
You have everything for a great success ... Stay focused !!

🌞

There's always going to be ups and downs with video games, I myself am a console player (Xbox) who started playing the game 3 days after release for my respective platform, and Ive definitely come to expect it and can even to a degree see it coming. Ive taken my fair share of breaks, longest one being 3 months after the game seemed to be stablizing and some straight bs happened to me. My point I guess is I came back, other people will as well when this is all sorted out. Lets face it, the update situation is really frustrating but come on guys, its DayZ! Fool me once shame on you, fool me 100 times and I don't even know what to say anymore. The second the date for the update got sketchy we should have known it would get here when its here. As for the current state of the game for us lowly console folks, not really the devs fault. Kill, raid, or otherwise destroy every duper you see until the update is released if you want to vent your frustrations at the root of the problem. 

Edited by zDevilDog1775z

Myself and everyone I played with are waiting for the new update, even though I've only died twice, both times were because of the scope rendering bug, I'd try and aim at someone shooting at me and the scope would take its time rendering in. 

33 minutes ago, GkR86 said:

Eu e todos com quem eu joguei estão esperando pela nova atualização, mesmo que eu tenha morrido apenas duas vezes, ambas as vezes foram por causa do bug de renderização do escopo, eu tentaria apontar para alguém atirando em mim e o escopo levaria seu tempo renderização em. 

I have a group of 15 people playing together as a family.
We avoid clashes in big cities.
The killings are flowing well ....